Fem White Widow, 44 days veg, Just flipped!

• Thread starter 78OzFinest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
78OzFinest

78OzFinest

hey all! new to this site and new to growing.. however it has always been something that has really interested me. its nice to finally be able to enjoy the pleasures legally ! figured i would share my experience so far and hope to get some input on my girls! they are pretty beautiful as far as I am concerned haha! they have been grown in promix HP with emerald harvests grow, bloom, and mirco for nutrients, they seem to absolutely love it! although i will probably try my hand at organics after a few grows like this ! they are under approx 500W true watts comprised of a 250W quantum board in 3000k with 660nm, and 2 "300W" viparspectras , they only pull about 135W each however! i will be adding another 250w board in the next week or so, im in love with these things and wish i had known about them before i bought the vipars..! ideally id like to run 3 of them in the 4x4 and move the two vipars into a veg tent as they did an extremely good job of that given they are predominantly blue! as the title of the thread suggests i have just flipped them to 12/12 and am extremely excited to see how they produce. I have high hopes, these things are pretty stacked with bud sites, and in their 7 gallon pots have tons of room. will post more pics when things get interesting! any and all input is greatly appreciated!
Fem white widow 44 days veg just flipped 5
Fem white widow 44 days veg just flipped 4
Fem white widow 44 days veg just flipped 3
Fem white widow 44 days veg just flipped 2
Fem white widow 44 days veg just flipped

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

Dude nice looking grow u got there! Waiting patiently to see her finish off! Brace for some fire! The plants look healthy as heck! Great job man
hey man, thanks alot! much appreciated! im sure hoping for some fire haha, widow has always been a personal fav of mine to indulge in and its been a pleasure to grow so far as well! they are already pretty smelly, the addition of my ventilation fan and filter could not have come soon enough lol, i can smell them when i walk up to my house and theyre not even flowering yet haha. picked up a can-lite filter and a 6" ac infinity fan rated at 350 CFM. hoping it does the trick! im also quickly realizing a 4x4 is not nearly as much space as i thought for 4 plants haha, im thinking for my next grow id like to have 2 per 4x4 tent.. also applying for a growing license for 25 plants thats pretty much a guarantee to go through so that will be nice! then id like to set up three tents and try and get some quick perpetual harvests going haha! having a 4 plant limit is far from ideal.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Super nice work!

Only thing i would suggest is to raise up the pots on the shorter plants to even out the canopy.

Not the younger one. I move them up gradually.

Beautiful plants!

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

Super nice work!

Only thing i would suggest is to raise up the pots on the shorter plants to even out the canopy.

Not the younger one. I move them up gradually.

Beautiful plants!
thank you! and very good suggestion man, im gonna get in there and do that right away haha. the smaller one has been lagging behind since germination unfortunately. and the one on the left has overtaken its bushier sister as the biggest plant! they seem to be very different in growth pattern and the leaves look very different as well,probably a different pheno, but im not very knowledgeable in that department haha.. do you think i can expect to see differences in the finished product between the two as well ? also what do you guys think i can expect for a yield if all goes well.. id be happy with 1g/watt haha. i know theres so many variables involved but a ballpark is always nice lol!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

thank you! and very good suggestion man, im gonna get in there and do that right away haha. the smaller one has been lagging behind since germination unfortunately. and the one on the left has overtaken its bushier sister as the biggest plant! they seem to be very different in growth pattern and the leaves look very different as well,probably a different pheno, but im not very knowledgeable in that department haha.. do you think i can expect to see differences in the finished product between the two as well ? also what do you guys think i can expect for a yield if all goes well.. id be happy with 1g/watt haha. i know theres so many variables involved but a ballpark is always nice lol!

No way to know yield. The standard forum answer is “ about a pound”.

And yes different seeds from the same pack depending on how they were bred can give very different results in plant structure and flower structure and content.

Keep doing what you are doing and the yields will come from happy plants. And patience in flower to finish will give quality.

BigCube

BigCube

Hey man! Nice girls you got there. I am just in the last few weeks of flower on my white widow. If yours are anything like mine, you'll have foot long buds in no time.

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

No way to know yield. The standard forum answer is “ about a pound”.

And yes different seeds from the same pack depending on how they were bred can give very different results in plant structure and flower structure and content.

Keep doing what you are doing and the yields will come from happy plants. And patience in flower to finish will give quality.
haha fair enough, just gonna give them the love they need and things should turn out well. I look forward to refining my skills over the grows to come. what an amazing and rewarding hobby this is haha!

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

Hey man! Nice girls you got there. I am just in the last few weeks of flower on my white widow. If yours are anything like mine, you'll have foot long buds in no time.

hey dude thanks, I just checked out your grow and damn man looking great! i sure hope mine turn out like yours ahah, i will be very happy if thats the case! very very nice!

WankirA

WankirA

Welcome @78OzFinest
Enjoy the threads and learn from some mighty fine growers.
Your space is looking great with your plants flourishing, cant beat the classic WW.
đź‘Ť Good Luck

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

hey dude thanks, I just checked out your grow and damn man looking great! i sure hope mine turn out like yours ahah, i will be very happy if thats the case! very very nice!

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

Welcome @78OzFinest
Enjoy the threads and learn from some mighty fine growers.
Your space is looking great with your plants flourishing, cant beat the classic WW.
đź‘Ť Good Luck
thank you sir :) loving this forum already! anyone know why some of my replies are awaiting moderator approval however haha ????

BigCube

BigCube

I'm sure there is a reason lol. It happeneds to me too. Maybe glitch maybe we are posting too fast and triggering some spam protection or something.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
The system blocks for approval anytime a www. Link and or $ sign or value is added as a safety measure to prevent ppl from stating for sale items prohibited. Hence why a few posts had to be approved and I usually approve it as soon as I see it but it may take a few hours from original posts.
It helps keep the forums from devolving into some sort of illicit sales counter to the purpose of growing and help that this site provides.
Apologies for the latent responses but we do get literally 100s of said posts daily and the bots usually tag the good and bad alike and it’s up to ya mods to filter out the legit posts. So fear not we will never censor your posts if it is within the TOU agreements
Sincerely
Jack

Last edited:
WankirA

WankirA

Cheers @Jack og , did wonder why, guess it was the link to my journal that got caught on mine..

Now we know.. đź‘Ť

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

well nothing too crazy happening yet haha! but figured id post an update anyways. this is day 6 of 12/12. lots of pistils shooting out everywhere but nothing close to what i would call a bud yet! they seem to have really started to stretch up especially the big one on the left! the tops i super cropped just over a week ago have grown up a staggering amount since. got another 250w quantum board from kingbrite this one is in 4k with 660. im thinking 500w of QB should be more than adequate to flower these girls out nicely, really looking forward to seeing what the "knockoffs" can do for myself! perhaps a bit of supplemental light at some point would be nice though..
20190724 224150
20190724 225153
20190724 225031
20190724 224943
anyways heres a few pictures.. i will post more when theres actually something worth looking at lol.

78OzFinest

78OzFinest

PS..the lights are on their lowest possible power draw in these pictures, they are insanely bright when maxed out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom