Female and seed questions help

• Thread starter Tech4523
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tech4523

Tech4523

HI guys,

Have a quick question. Me and a buddy grew some random seeds we grew outside. One of the plants went really purple and produced a few seeds...not pollination but from maturing. My question is will these seeds be female and will they be the same genetics...will they have the same purple/blue color?

Thanks

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If they are selfed seeds from a female then yes they are feminized. But the genetics will not be exactly like the mother. They will be all a bit different likely.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes, they will most likely be fem seeds but they will also have the same herm genetics as the mom and will also have seeds.

Not true. A few stress seeds does not mean “herm” genetics. I get them on the diesel thai hybrids i grow sometimes and have never had one reverse yet. I plant them here and there for variety.

growsince79

growsince79

HI guys,

Have a quick question. Me and a buddy grew some random seeds we grew outside. One of the plants went really purple and produced a few seeds...not pollination but from maturing. My question is will these seeds be female and will they be the same genetics...will they have the same purple/blue color?

Thanks
HI guys,

Thanks
If the plant was healthy growing outside and self pollinated not due to high stress the seeds will be female. They may or may not herm. But the chances of them herming is greater than that of a plant from parents that don't herm.

Latest posts

Top Bottom