Feminised BC GOD BUD

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

THIS THREAD IS FOR FARMERS WHO HAVE DONE A FULL CYCLE WITH THE FEMINISED VERSION BC GOD BUD.

Looking into the feminised version of the BC GOD BUD. Any info would be great. Remember this thread is for farmers who have previously grown bc god bud only.

Should i grow this strain?

Is it a stable plant?

Are the genetics legit?

Thanks farmers and hope you all can help me out.

Thanks and have a happy growing of a day

T

TheGreenHand

Well each pheno may carry slightly different traits but from my experience it's a damn good Strain! Very good genetics, supposed to be the best in canada.

H

halitzor

No one buys from bc seeds unless you want ripped off.

Everything in their descriptions is a lie to get you to buy it.

They claim to have strains over 40% THC.... are you f'in kidding me...

Do some searches on them.

Euphoria, elephant bud, god bud, oracle, all dogshit.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Everything in their descriptions is a lie to get you to buy it.

They claim to have strains over 40% THC.... are you f'in kidding me...

Do some searches on them.

Euphoria, elephant bud, god bud, oracle, all dogshit.

Ah I really do enjoy this, and for the most part I absolutely agree......here is the catch though. This one caregiver friend of mine went for 100 feminised "god" seeds, he ended up throwing all but one away. Now this one is truly an amazing plant, very sweet and old school, it has no resemblance to the real b.c. god bud, a.k.a, purple skunk. But this rare pheno is quite the keeper.
So there is your answer if you want to get a good product grow a shit ton of their seeds and hope for the best, but if you don't the hassle of labeling and growing out almost 100 seeds, well then maybe try a more reputable seed company, they are all over the place.

fortwunty

fortwunty

BC Bud Depot is NOT BCSEEDS. BCSEEDS is a major scammer... BCBD won a 3rd place cup with the God Bud clone a few years ago. DVP bought the clone from JOTI (the creator of God Bud), sent it overseas, grew it out, then they won the cup.

I've heard of some pretty awesome phenos coming out of BCBD's God Bud seeds... but most of what I've seen has just been from regular seeds, not the fems. I've personally sampled the clone and a couple of phenos from JOTI's God Bud... definitely some winners in there, one pheno specifically I'd put it on the same level as the clone in terms of high and taste, but it was a little frostier than the clone. Love that God Bud clone though... VERY rock hard nugs.

P

paulycali

Thanks farmers! Lets see what other farmers have to say

B

Bronson

I ran the regular version for 3 runs in 2008. After the first found a plant I liked and ran her clones the next two times. IMO it's a great plant but my keeper pheno was just too much like all the other great PNW skunks. I loved it, and will run her again I just decided to move towards something with a little more of a new school flavor. around here there's just too many others running the skunks.

P

paulycali

Makes sense. Thanks Bronson. Any pics of her too?

G

Green Supreme

Purple Skunk is one of the parents, but not the complete lineage. We just scored the Purple Skunk cut Jordan used in the cross. See how that goes. Peace GS

ps. best in Canada, that's a pretty big claim.

G

GettinHeadband

Yeah God bud is pretty choice. JOTI's cross Ambrosia would be worth checking too.

T

Treeshaker

I have 4 God Bud at 6.5 weeks flower. I have noticed two different phenos, two are short very indica dom. with nugs like rocks, and the other reeks like berrys, crystals everywhere, and the plant is a prefect xmas tree! It shot up like 2 feet when flipped. Hoping for a stellar harvest.

P

pits

i grew the bc bud depot godbud fems..... everything turned out great. no pics but was a good strain!!!! no probs

fatboi79

fatboi79

great info , i was just on their site lastnite looking at the feminized purps and a new strain they have called the 'BIG"!!!

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I don't do fem seeds but here is the pheno we found in the normal packs years back...

IMG_2906.JPG

M

MTM

Dont next generation have God bud also....?My bad thats Grape God,Ive thought about giveing it a run,suppose to be a cash cropper

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Have nex gen grape god also.... awesome yielder and great smoke.. have a few pics in my album i think..

Top Bottom