Feminized Breeding

• Thread starter Bonehead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bicycle racer

i mostly work with clones from dispensaries that come in by the hundreds. at that point i dont think its unethical do do whatever you want with them as the original breeder clearly would not release them if he or she was trying to keep the genetics to themselves. i make seeds mainly because sometimes strains die out or cannot be found anymore. depending how you look at it there have been no real new strains for many years most true wild strains have been found. but i do feel if someone uses someone else's strain in the process of making a new one credit should be given and truth should be told about lineage. some breeders are honest this way and some are not

B

Bonehead

All I wanted to know was is there a difference in fem and reg seed if it's the same strain when you purchase from a bank.

H

herbalist

??

yea is it the same??can the fem be the same as the reg??

and on the the other topic i believe if they want 2 keep it a secret let them cuz certain ppl might look at heritage and say ive been there an done that an discredit heir new version so u could giv them that wen we dont kno were it came from we hav no preconcieved effects or tastes yuh kno?..

but tru most landraces hav alredy been found and others hav had new dna introduced causing wateva they calll it wen genes are lost to others. also ancient farmers hav built up tolerance to their own strains so wen new genetics were presented they chooose 2 breed thier landraces 4 hybrids as the market and effectiveness of other starins hav made not realize the gold they had...... jus some hieghts 2 study 4 real .blessed love

Top Bottom