feminized casey jones seeds ready to send in

• Thread starter ojd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TortureKill

TortureKill

Isnt someone femming Schmoe's cut? Ive never had the pleasure of sampling the TRUCANNABLIS cut, but shmoes CJ cut is def one of my all time favorites. Head did a great job with this strain. Genius!

S

Sensi farmer

Ooh sounds exciting Been doing some reading (stumbled across this thread) these bad boys don't float about too often! I'm down

Aligee

Aligee

Question

I seen your fem seeds on another site ... so my question is How do you justify
190$ for a pack of ten seeds that is one of the most outrageous prices ive ever seen !!!

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
word up conni, ill take a pack of the casey for sure!!

P

pdiddy2345

Agree with Ali on this one, not knocking CGS at all, free enterprise is free enterprise, but 200 hundo on gear is a bit much. Really sounds alot more like price exploitation by Gypsy than anything else. Especially when BillyGoat is gonna S1 Schmoe's cut, and it can be said for certainty they're not gonna be anywhere near that price.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I did not know Casey Jones was an elite cut

whats the diference between the truecannabliss cut and schmoes cut - anybody know?

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
yeah 2 bills is rape but to each there own i guess are these tested yet anyone no?

M

mrhouston907

My buddy bought a 5 pack somewhere and gave me a couple. They look nice so far, have 2, they look identical. Not sure if they're worth the money, but I'll grow em for free, lol.

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up? are these auctions? or testers? are they really 200 a pack? had some nice cj at harvest fest. couldnt find any beans or cutz tho. peacentreez

Top Bottom