"feminized" Seed Looking Very Male - Looking For Confirmation

• Thread starter drewg1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drewg1

First time grower, with a few females flowering as they should but this Exodus Cheese is looking very male to me. Can anyone confirm if it is, in fact male or if some strains are supposed to look like this in the early stages of flowering?
Cheers

Feminized seed looking very male   looking for confirmation
Feminized seed looking very male   looking for confirmation 2
Feminized seed looking very male   looking for confirmation 3
Feminized seed looking very male   looking for confirmation 4
Feminized seed looking very male   looking for confirmation 5
Feminized seed looking very male   looking for confirmation 6
Feminized seed looking very male   looking for confirmation 7
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
First time grower, with a few females flowering as they should but this Exodus Cheese is looking very male to me. Can anyone confirm if it is, in fact male or if some strains are supposed to look like this in the early stages of flowering?
Cheers

Sorry man.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Cheers
It’s a boy fo sho man

D

drewg1

Got any female. That you can cross it to? The genetics are worth the effort. Just pull this out of room and collect the sacs

Yea I have a few females that have just started flowering. What do you mean by the genetics are worth the effort? In terms of getting a bunch of seeds at no extra cost?

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
If you do want to collect some pollen here’s what to do.

Remove the male and put it in a closet or far away area so it doesn’t spread pollen to your flowering plants.

Flower it out. I like to use a large Rubbermaid bin so I know it’s isolated.

Once the pollen sacs begin to open put some foil under them and tap the branch to release the pollen and let it land on the foil or whatever you’re using to gather it. Then once enough pollen has been collected you can kill off the male or let go and keep collecting more pollen.

Take some baking flour and microwave it to dry it out and ensure there’s no moiusture in it. Let it cool then mix in your pollen. You can use a 5:1 ratio of flour to pollen. Then put the mixture in a glass vial with a couple grains of rice. The rice will aborb moisture.

Then store it in a cool dry place. When you’re ready to pollinate remove the plant from the flowering area and pollinate it (or select branches) for 2-3 days, once per day. On the fourth day spray it down with water and return it to your flowering area. Enjoy your seeds.

Monster762

Monster762

Cheers
Yeah male

madgrower

madgrower

Cheers
Either a male or you planted oats lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom