Feminized seeds growing male help!

• Thread starter Gman2661
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gman2661

Gman2661

Hello everyone first shot at growing hydro here, I bought some feminized fruity coco pebbles seeds however I’m in the flowering stage and it looks like 2 of my plants are male, any one ever had this , is it too late to save the other plants ? I’ll post pictures

Feminized seeds growing male help
Feminized seeds growing male help 2
Feminized seeds growing male help 3
shitwinds

shitwinds

the sacks still looked closed........if you cull all, you lose it all, for a maybe.........if you don't cull the fems, you still have a chance

Last edited:
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Spray them with water before removing from the tent to keep any pollen from moving around.

shitwinds

shitwinds

the pic is a male that has opened that i ripped from the internet, not yours(prolly shoulda clarified).......i did not see that on yours, but if you see that, it is probable

the rrock

the rrock

yea so maybe you will have some seeds for next grow,who did you get the seeds from

Gman2661

Gman2661

yea so maybe you will have some seeds for next grow,who did you get the seeds from

I do not remember who those seeds where I ordered from a couple different companies howvevet I usualy got from ethos

shitwinds

shitwinds

i keep all seeds in the original packaging, then vac seal to put in the fridge so i know who to blame🙋‍♂️👍

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Well, hopefully those males were chopped by now.

Seems you were sold regulars.

Top Bottom