Feminized seeds... peoples opinions?

• Thread starter gfizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

headband707

im growing out some fem hybrids now never had them herm on me its all about how fems are made and which parents are used.

Which ones are you growing and from who? Plus they never get stressed? How many generations have you gone down? Not saying they don't have there place just got very fed up and not sure you should be fucking with mother nature but it's not like I don't get it lol peace out Headband707:cool0044:

B

bicycle racer

i stressed my own females for stability and have made them(fems) with ga3 as well as ionized silver and also the rhodelization method which works with some strains. i have a number of my fems late in flower now outdoor heat(100+) heavy nute load bugs etc.. causes no herms for me as of yet. the fems im growing now are pre 98 bubba kush crossed to banana og larry og ogre indica(not og) and blue dream all are doing very well and show as much vigor and health as my standard male/female seed grows(w.widow/purple urkel hybrids) which are side by side with my fems. i have not grown other breeders fems so i cant comment on issues there but with my own fem hybrids i have had no problems. peace

H

headband707

i stressed my own females for stability and have made them(fems) with ga3 as well as ionized silver and also the rhodelization method which works with some strains. i have a number of my fems late in flower now outdoor heat(100+) heavy nute load bugs etc.. causes no herms for me as of yet. the fems im growing now are pre 98 bubba kush crossed to banana og larry og ogre indica(not og) and blue dream all are doing very well and show as much vigor and health as my standard male/female seed grows(w.widow/purple urkel hybrids) which are side by side with my fems. i have not grown other breeders fems so i cant comment on issues there but with my own fem hybrids i have had no problems. peace

Yeah I need to get some newer genetics and try I guess. Finding lots of hermi's but might be climate related aswell. Still reminds me of Monsantos lol, nice bud by the way peace out Headband707

S

shift00420

so far i have only bought fem seeds, but my last run i got from GHS supposedly fem , i got 3 males and 3 herm out of 10 seeds. ill never use ghs again or fem seeds for that matter. if u look at the cost of an average fem seeds its around $150 for 10 seeds. im not a breeder so i discard anything not fem, i basically paid $35 a seed which sucks a$$. If i buy 10 reg seeds for $100 and 4 are fem im still ahead of the game. imo fem seeds & GHS are not worth the hype or the $$$.

K

Kennie_B

I bought a pack of 5 of AK-47 Fem from Lowlife & all 5 sprouted & grew perfectly!

JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

after buying some of the hottest femm'd beans from this website and getting males and hermis
What breeders? what strains? where are the reports on these? I've privately heard some bad reports but it doesn't seem like anyone will out any of these people.

I

ismokepot

The best producer of feminized seeds is Paradise Seeds....... Opium, Nebula, Ice cream are all consistantly good smoke, pretty good yields, done around 9 weeks, never a hermy, etc. But they are a little pricey (thats my only complaint).

G

GroHi

I'll out it... thc seeds keeps giving me shit beans, though new here, so never got any from the Bay. Nonetheless, this is my last & final attempt w them... appx 25% germ rates spread over 5 packs, where the MK-U only sprouted 5 of 30... actually 8, but the 3 of one pack wasn't even MK... 100% true sativas... 2 males/1 female that was shit. Sorry, but just got disappointed yet again... been saving them perfect for the last year & bunko, or there abouts...

BTW, i liked the Neb from Paradise, but got 8 out 10 to germ female & 7 of the 8 w hermi dicks. Went through another 20 females before I found the one from my own seeds. Fem seeds seem very hermi...

O

ograskal

Theres always a risk when running feminized seeds especially if your grow room isnt dialed in properly....I have ran a shitload of feminized seeds and have only seen a few balls show up in the White Bubbas that my little homie grew..He just plucked them off and they never grew back...Just seen a shitload of White Fires and White Masters grown (over 60 plants) and not a single nanner....Any fems containing ECSD, TW, Chems, and other late nanner shooters have a higher risk of throwing nuts but i think they are worth the risk of growing cuz the strains are bomb as fuck....Just keep an eye out on them!...~ogr

H

headband707

I agree with that ,,aww the more you know lol lol..it's a bad thing when you miss those balls peace out Headband707

Y

yibidy

white masters thats messed up,bomb though huh?, if you releasted them what would they be called?

B

bigAl25

To all the closet/one room growers, like me, fem seeds are a godsend or Jah send when in Jamaica. I have enough room for 4 to 8 plants and I don't want to screw with any of them being males. I did have a Thai plant go hermi on me 25 years ago. It got 5 yo 6 feet and started flowering. I was in heaven, then the whole plant hermied. Here I found out that Thai plants were prone to do this. I have no fear with my new raskal straw/bubba kush, AK48, Bubblecious, snow white fem seeds. I will follow up after my 2010 grow ends, but I'm stoked about OGR's fem seeds.

Top Bottom