Feminized starting to grow seeds?

• Thread starter NasNoosi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NasNoosi

NasNoosi

Not sure what’s going on, temp humidity feed all under control so I have no idea what’s happening.

Feminized starting to grow seeds
NasNoosi

NasNoosi

if it is just a few not really gonna hurt anything
Yea it’s just a few in a couple spots not everywhere but it’s early I’m not sure how it’s going g to look in a week, harvesting should be soon according to trichomes

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Is that normal? Also what are the odds of the seeds working if I choose to mature the plant, will they be feminized ?
it would be female but it would have a good chance of being a herm and could have bad genetics or could have great genetics most people say they throw them away me personally i grow them

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

Is that normal? Also what are the odds of the seeds working if I choose to mature the plant, will they be feminized ?
no not normal and if u had a bunch of seeds i would throw them away but if it just a few seeds enjoy the smoke bro

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

No virgin births. Pollen got into your grow, from either a male or a herm. Indoors, the most likely culprit is a herm in your garden, but cannabis is wind-pollinated, and the pollen can travel a surprisingly long distance. The more seeds you eventually find, the more likely the pollen was from inside your grow space.

Last edited:
Ryguy45

Ryguy45

Not sure what’s going on, temp humidity feed all under control so I have no idea what’s happening.
So that's a hermie and you should expect seeds. Your probably stressing em too much or you've been pollinated by outside sources. Unfortunately any other plant close will also have beans.. pollen can travel in the air for 2+ miles so if your neighbors don't catch it, it could spread all over town!

Bilber

Bilber

Nanners can be very, very hidden in buds....

If it's a bigger plant, my rule of thumb is this....

After harvest -

If there's under 20ish seeds, I'll try um.....

If there's over 20ish seeds, I don't trust um and toss um....

Either way you decide, hope it works out for you....

NasNoosi

NasNoosi

I believe it may have been caused by lightning stress as the seed's are all forming on the tops of the bud's only, I've lowered the light setting by 50% and 24hrs later it looks like it has helped as bud's are continuing to grow, is it possible for the plant to have been stressed out and that's why? Also if I fix what was causing the stress is the plant likely to continue bud development or continue making seeds?

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Some fem seeds are not 100% stable... I will do a perfect grow with fem seeds and it can produce a few seeds still...

Bilber

Bilber

I believe it may have been caused by lightning stress as the seed's are all forming on the tops of the bud's only, I've lowered the light setting by 50% and 24hrs later it looks like it has helped as bud's are continuing to grow, is it possible for the plant to have been stressed out and that's why? Also if I fix what was causing the stress is the plant likely to continue bud development or continue making seeds?
Kina both....

If the plant is loaded with seeds, it'll probably resort to nourishing the seeds.....

But yes, buds will still develop, just not like it should.....

Top Bottom