Fermented Fruit Juice Recipes

• Thread starter Terpene tony
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Terpene tony

Terpene tony

I was just curious if anyone had any fermented fruit juice recipes, and tips?

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I was just curious if anyone had any fermented fruit juice recipes, and tips?
I started a thread about making Wine (fermented fruit Juice) in the grow room to provide additional CO2 for the girls.

The easiest way to ferment would be to make what is called inmate brew.

Get a gallon of fruit Juice pour our 32 ounces (about 1 liter) put sugar in the Juice and shake well to dissolve the sugar

UN a small sauce pan add a little sugar watwe and ground up raisins heat tge combination. Allow to cool. When the liquid cools to 90-100 degrees Fahrenheit add some yeast and allow to sit for about 20 minutes till the yeast (Wine yeast is much better but bread yeast will work in a pinch) set up some kind of airlock to let tge pressure so tge jug doesnt explode and keep contaminates fron getting in the Must

In tge Post where i started that thread i gave 5-6 differerent ways to rig an air lock.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Are you perhaps looking for fermented plant juice recipes (fpj)? If so you will want to look up Korean Natural farming, knf.

Never really given it a solid try but have been researching. Lactoba.....something, goes by LAB, is some sort of fermented rice water and is the first thing to brew up as it gets added to quite a few recipes I have seen.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If I'm fermenting fruit juice, I'm makin' wine. And if I'm makin' wine, I'm drinkin' it. I do FPJs, and various sugars in my ferments, but know that if you do include sugar alcohol is the natural end product and so the ferment needs to be highly diluted, 500:1 or so.

The other ferments I like to use are lactobacillus, using 2% salt in the veggies, and I also make kombucha.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Protip for making LAB, just cause it is supposed to make your other ferments less smelly does not mean you can let it sit for weeks. I made a batch I forgot about and left hanging out in a corner for three weeks, omg that smelled like death when I popped open the jar. Tossed it due to weird colors.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I think maybe what he means is an organic tea with fruit peals and beneficial micro organisms.
And as for recipes, no I dont know of any. I would think you would want to stay away from really acidic fruits like citrus because the acid would lower your ph. 24 hours with whatever food scraps you have on hand will infuse the water with some nutrients but and aact with molasses and organic extracts would be much better.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/aact-like-you-have-some-common-sense.82725/

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

There's a company in Denver called Innovative Organics. He has a fruit based and a coffee based tea that are amazing. Both are completely full of beneficial microbes . Pretty sure if you ask he will share recipe or at least sell you some(it's really cheap). Really great people they make their own custom soils and have their own giant red wiggler Farm

Terpene tony

Terpene tony

I think maybe what he means is an organic tea with fruit peals and beneficial micro organisms.
And as for recipes, no I dont know of any. I would think you would want to stay away from really acidic fruits like citrus because the acid would lower your ph. 24 hours with whatever food scraps you have on hand will infuse the water with some nutrients but and aact with molasses and organic extracts would be much better.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/aact-like-you-have-some-common-sense.82725/
Actually I use organic teas, and keep the fruit and veggie scraps for my vermicompost pile. I've had some people tell me to give the fermented fruit juices a try, so I thought it would be good to find a recipe, and get some opinions

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

I use Tibicos curds, name brand table sugar, and whatever fruit fits the profile I'm seeking. I would use straight fruit but it would take too much out of the eatin' pile. Recipe? I don't believe in numbers but here's an estimate: A cup of sugar, a cup of curds, 3 Tablespoon of at least partially dehydrated fruit, a pinch of baking soda, pinch of sea salt.

Brew it right in the grow room under a shade bench, so the bacteria gets conditioned to the environment and the plants get conditioned to the lactic acid gases. RO water is no good, the microbes need a mineral profile. Tap water is no good unless filtered for chlorine and aerated for sulfur gases.

Top Bottom