Fertilizer and PPM help (New Grower)

• Thread starter GivingTree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GivingTree

my plants r 3-5 days old and they r in seed starting soil.. i want to add fertilizer and nutes but idk wut to use and i dont understand the FAQ's on "PPM". can anyone help me?

S

stormannorm

hi there again,the soil has usually got enuff nute in it to do the seedling/clone 3 to 4 weeks.i start nutes at 4 weeks at 1/4 strength and work it up.the faq's on ppm im not certain so get a second opinion but im sure that the parts per million(ppm) is more important in hydro grows because they r directly being fed the nute and water solution.in soil the soil holds the nutes in suspention for the roots so ppm not to important.water and soil ph r the biggies.peace,storm

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

hi there again,the soil has usually got enuff nute in it to do the seedling/clone 3 to 4 weeks.i start nutes at 4 weeks at 1/4 strength and work it up.the faq's on ppm im not certain so get a second opinion but im sure that the parts per million(ppm) is more important in hydro grows because they r directly being fed the nute and water solution.in soil the soil holds the nutes in suspention for the roots so ppm not to important.water and soil ph r the biggies.peace,storm

Great post yea its way 2 early 2 feed them.. Ur soil will have plenty of nutes 2 last about 3-4 weeks then feed super light 2 start out..

Latest posts

Top Bottom