fertilizer directions ? what does this mean

• Thread starter biggerbud420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
biggerbud420

biggerbud420

this organic fertilizer i got says 2 scoops per gallon of water and it covers 10 square feet . so what does that mean ? could u not split a gallon between just 2 plants ?

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Give it a go you will find out you have to take the bull by the horns sometimes . Od

Nacugorn

Nacugorn

Old timers passed this on to me.
Do the math and then cut it in half when it comes to cannabis nutrients.

And in human nutrients not everyone is a bodybuilder so you can’t feed them all like one.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Show us your plants I'm guessing there not big . OD .

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i just want someone to explain to me what it means when it says 1 gallon feeds up to 10 square feet

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
It means it feeds a square foot lol 1 square foot is 1 squared foot.. a foot in a square, its more of a measurement for outdoor soil beds.

If your using 5-7 gallon pots i'd say 1 of those is 1 square foot.

Use as directed.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

It means it feeds a square foot lol 1 square foot is 1 squared foot.. a foot in a square, its more of a measurement for outdoor soil beds.

If your using 5-7 gallon pots i'd say 1 of those is 1 square foot.

Use as directed.
so mixing a gallon of that stuff and splitting it between 2 plants was way too much for them right and i should of mix up a gallon then put about a cup and a quarter of that mix into 1 gallon of water for 1 plant

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
so mixing a gallon of that stuff and splitting it between 2 plants was way too much for them right and i should of mix up a gallon then put about a cup and a quarter of that mix into 1 gallon of water for 1 plant

I guess we'll find out lol

Top Bottom