Few questions for anyone that wanna answer.

• Thread starter Slickrick82
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Few questions for anyone that wanna answer

Now does it look like airy bud and I checked the tricromes on it some ar amber some are cloudy about some are not are they done this one tricky for some reason

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Every 2 pistils mean 1 calyx and the more packed the calyxes are, the denser and less airy. Yours looks like it has a lot of pistils densely packed so I think it will be pretty dense. There's obviously more factors than just pistil density but as long as you harvest at the right time, it's a good measure.

A lot of the pistils are still white and the calyxes don't look quite swollen so I don't think it's ready yet.

Are you looking at the trichomes on the sugar leaves or the calyxes themselves? sugar leaf trichomes ripen a lot faster than the calyxes.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Be patient....she will go through a period known as "final bud swell" and the flowers can grow up to a good 25% of their current size in the final 2 weeks of flower. If you are getting impatient....take a nap.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Man u on point I thought so just secound guessing myself.so cylax got it word thanks guys cant wait for this cherry pie b done happy 420

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Every 2 pistils mean 1 calyx and the more packed the calyxes are, the denser and less airy. Yours looks like it has a lot of pistils densely packed so I think it will be pretty dense. There's obviously more factors than just pistil density but as long as you harvest at the right time, it's a good measure.

A lot of the pistils are still white and the calyxes don't look quite swollen so I don't think it's ready yet.

Are you looking at the trichomes on the sugar leaves or the calyxes themselves? sugar leaf trichomes ripen a lot faster than the calyxes. Question were u get ur seeds at dispencery crop kinds seedman....

Are you looking at the trichomes on the sugar leaves or the calyxes themselves? sugar leaf trichomes ripen a lot faster than the calyxes.
If u dnt mind me asking were u get ur seeds ,dispensary, seedman,cropkings...

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
They do got some good stuff ima try them this time give em a shot
I tried gg, skunk #1, northern lights and berry bomb from bomb seeds. If I were to rank them, I'd go gg and nl tied, then skunk and then berry bomb.

Slickrick82

Slickrick82

Yooo fire! Could smell it threw da phone .haha was a better way to dry and cure this time thinking geting a cvult to cure .

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Yooo fire! Could smell it threw da phone .haha was a better way to dry and cure this time thinking geting a cvult to cure .
I think cvaults can be good because they're light proof but I like to be able to see the hygrometers without opening the jar so I use glass jars. Just my preference.

Top Bottom