Few Tables..

• Thread starter desertsquirrel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

well i dont have a profile for DM handy but i can do the math for you in a few days when i get some time... In fact every product you use are the ones i have the least exp with.

I use H & G and pbp as my bases, calmag, protek, the 3 ff boosters, floralicious + etc etc in my current work, but there are many good lines out there... GH, botanicare, H&G, Supernatural, CES, NSR greenleaves, Ionic, etc etc etc all make great liquid ferts. If you want to save some money and still use a great product you can use GH maxi, Jack special hydro, or have a custom blend from AM hydro....

I would never use a product from AN or DM. That being said there are very few poor base nutes on the market. Just expensive ones...

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

We used a twister to trim this time. It was amazing.

MEGA956

MEGA956

//Woow DS, once again your camera skills astonish me. Was the purple color due
to low temps?

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

First time i ran Chemdog D in CO, and first time ive seen it purple like that. Im sure the cold nights has something to do with it but there might be other factors.

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

After drying the sage and the chem i need to say that they are an absolute dream. 3 full weeks of flush with nothing but hospital grade water.... hope you like...

Dry sage..

Sagedry1
Sagedry2
L

LikemindS

Nice pics man. Nice Camera :) Cant wait t see more Yummy Yummys

RABB1T

RABB1T

DS thank you for the heads up on your posts over here. You blew the doors off of every strain in your vault!

desertsquirrel

desertsquirrel

thanks alot rabbit. great to see you over here. lets represent.

L

LikemindS

Sweet man! You get analysis on all your strains? 24%THC Hell YeaH!

Top Bottom