Few weeks left til harvest

• Thread starter edgardoestrada1028
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

Looks like they're just getting started.
Definitely quite a few weeks left but they look nice and healthy

edgardoestrada1028

edgardoestrada1028

Supporter
Nice setup.....

I love the airflow they are getting......

Great job so far.....
Thank everyone I'm doing good I took the cannabis course passed all my tests and got the top degree of master of cannabis I'm sure I can still learn more but now I'm about to start breeding and make my own genetics and I am also going to do hydroponics and I'm going to start giving classes for anyone who is interested I also have a website where we sell clones and flower and we pay for shipping and handling

WonkasTHC

WonkasTHC

Just so you know, when running LED lights, you can have your fans UNDER the canopy blowing up, fans on the ceiling were from HID/MH/HPS days when lights ran 200 degrees and you needed to disperse heat from the ceiling.

Leds run cool enough you can put the fans under the canopy to remove humidity and transpiration to prevent mold/mildew.

edgardoestrada1028

edgardoestrada1028

Supporter
Just so you know, when running LED lights, you can have your fans UNDER the canopy blowing up, fans on the ceiling were from HID/MH/HPS days when lights ran 200 degrees and you needed to disperse heat from the ceiling.

Leds run cool enough you can put the fans under the canopy to remove humidity and transpiration to prevent mold/mildew.
I have 4 fan some under some on the side and one over them thanks tho

Top Bottom