FF Coco Loco HELP Day 12 Grow

• Thread starter Happyhigh420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Happyhigh420

Happyhigh420

Hi everyone,

I'm a new indoor grower. I got really tired of paying 250 a Z so I did it but I need your help and maybe guidance!

Using a 4x4x7 vivosun tent
2x 600w Vipraspectra reflector series
Growing 4x Gorilla White Widow

I've been watering delicately but.maybe not enough?

The leaves on one of my girls are curled in bad and the others are doing okay but I notice the following
1. Crispy leaves, almost crunchy
2. Hard curling
3. Darker leaves

I read it could be nitrogen burn but do I flush these guys?

I just went out and bought more of the white pebble stuff( my brain is frantic so I can't even think of it now) to add to the cups for a better mix and maybe lessen the amount of notes in the coco loco?

I sprayed them with some ph balance water since the top soil was dry anyway.

Any help on this would be great

Thanks everyone

Ff coco loco help day 12 grow
Ff coco loco help day 12 grow 2
Ff coco loco help day 12 grow 3
Ff coco loco help day 12 grow 4
growsince79

growsince79

Looks overwatered. At 12 days they should be much bigger and not so droopy.

Happyhigh420

Happyhigh420

Fair ennough. I appreciate your help. Even if the leaves are a bit dry and kind of crispy... thats still just an overwatering issue which is stunting the growth currently?

Anthem

Anthem

Looks overwatered. At 12 days they should be much bigger and not so droopy.
He is in Coco, Coco should always be wet. Letting the coco dry out is causing a problem. Make sure you have drain holes in the bottom of the cups and run water to about a 10 to 20 percent run off and the problem should clear it self up in a couple of days at the most. Just keep the coco wet at all times. The more it dries out the more problems you will have.

growsince79

growsince79

Stop overwatering.
Next time add a little perlite. Fill the cups and saturate them the day before you plant. Weigh the cup wet and record it. Now weigh a cup filled with moist mix and record it. Now don't water untill the cups are dry.

growsince79

growsince79

Fair ennough. I appreciate your help. Even if the leaves are a bit dry and kind of crispy... thats still just an overwatering issue which is stunting the growth currently?
A better pic would help. When you spray with pH water what does that mean? Did you add pH down to water?

growsince79

growsince79

He is in Coco, Coco should always be wet. Letting the coco dry out is causing a problem. Make sure you have drain holes in the bottom of the cups and run water to about a 10 to 20 percent run off and the problem should clear it self up in a couple of days at the most. Just keep the coco wet at all times. The more it dries out the more problems you will have.
Cocoloco not coco

Happyhigh420

Happyhigh420

Ahhh okay.. Yes I have drain holes in the bottoms of the cups and side bottoms as well.

I'll go actually water them then?

If the c
A better pic would help. When you spray with pH water what does that mean? Did you add pH down to water?
That's what I went out and bought just now was perlite because the coco- loco was more soil and I was almost thinking about getting new cups, mixing it with perlite and fresh soil and putting these guys in a new mix>? Good or bad idea?

Happyhigh420

Happyhigh420

Cocoloco not coco
That's what I went out and bought just now was perlite because the coco- loco was more soil and I was almost thinking about getting new cups, mixing it with perlite and fresh soil and putting these guys in a new mix>? Good or bad idea?

Happyhigh420

Happyhigh420

Yes 6.3 ph water I sprayed it with, it was very little i did then ran out to get perlite just in case i needed to flush or just to have honestly

growsince79

growsince79

I wouldn't transplant until the get growing

Anthem

Anthem

Cocoloco not coco
I had to double check, based on this definition it states Coco Coir. I have read in the past it is fortifeited with nurtients and the label states triple washed. Looks to be Coco Coir with some nutrients.
Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
Bush Doctor Coco Loco Potting Soil by Foxfarm is one crazy little mix that's chock-full of the best coconut coir available. Also includes plenty of good stuff like aged forest products, perlite, earthworm castings, bat guano, Norwegian kelp meal, oyster shell and dolomite lime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom