Ffa- Is How I'll Call Myself. Future Farmer Of America...as A Florida Resident I Can Read About It.

• Thread starter stick420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stick420

stick420

I'm very interested in the subject and have a great desire to grow. Having Glacoma and Diabetic Nerve issues I have no doubt there is a medical solution for me....The State vote on Medical Marijuana failed last year by only 2 %. Lets hope now that its been reworded it passes this November....otherwise I'm going to have to sell andleave the sunshine state for a legal state of become a criminal. Looking forward to meeting everyone here. Thats it for now.....Stick420 in Sunny Florida

Homesteader

Homesteader

Welcome Stick! Good luck with the learning and hope things get easier in your state. I'm sure a fat cat named Sheldon will be trying to stop it while funding research in Israel just like he did last time.

M

MamaBear

Hi and welcome to the farm! Big bummer for Florida, I thought for sure it was going to pass. Crossing my fingers for everyone there that it goes well this time! Lots of great info here to keep you busy reading until it does!!

Top Bottom