FFOF/FFHF Foliar Spray?!?!?

• Thread starter SpOnGe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SpOnGe

SupP..

Just wondering if it is ok (or even a great idea/or maybe not) to use/turn FFOF &/or OFHF into a FOLIAR SPRAY &/or into a tea for the soil (which is already 1/2 FFOF & 1/2 FFHF)???

I would definitely pull out all the perlite pieces though.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
SupP..

Just wondering if it is ok (or even a great idea/or maybe not) to use/turn FFOF &/or OFHF into a FOLIAR SPRAY &/or into a tea for the soil (which is already 1/2 FFOF & 1/2 FFHF)???

OH, HELL NO!

Why even think that? the plants will hate it. The ffof /hf mix works very well all by itself, AS SOIL with basic or more advanced nute feedings.

You would spend hours for nothing pulling out the perlite.

Kiss rule man. (keep it simple stupid)

sky high

sky high

the same place that stocks the OF will probably stock worm castings, guano, etc. that you can use for a much higher-quality tea.

I've always had visions of the FF plant....... a huge pile of sawdust....some compost.... and a guy dropping PINCHES of batguano and worm castings from a helicopter onto the pile.

Yes, there is BG and WC in there...but how much?

good luck with yer tea. Don't forget the sugar!

s h

420king-MASSES

SupP..

no way maan just go to dro store and by some organic nutes[earth juice] and make a foliar spray but brew it for at least 4 hours b4 using and dont ph it:passingjoint:

S

SpOnGe

Thanks for the heads up SH & 420.

You know, after reading all the great ingredients that makes up OF & HF, i never really thought about exactly HOW MUCH guano (and what type [being high in N, or P]), casting, kelp, etc, etc.

I had already singled out my choices of putting together an awesome Foliar/Soil Tea, but then just realized that all that extra shet that im "concocting" up, is already in friggin OF & HF (and more)... But like Sky High mentioned "how much" of what, is goin in?
And yeah definitely got the Brer Rabbit on my list.

Hey MUTT! Ever heard of a "strainer"!?!?:fighting0085:

Keep it simple stupid.

Top Bottom