• Tagged users None
U

ukcheesehead

its has been snowing here . only lasted for 10 mins tho

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Really! Nice and sunny here. not a cloud in sight. Damned cold tho!

G

Grower

Just been down the shop, It's bloody freezing, And it's sleeting. Kids got sent home from school early today just in case they got snowed in lol

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Just been down the shop, It's bloody freezing, And it's sleeting. Kids got sent home from school early today just in case they got snowed in lol

Well I am sure they only send the kids home cause it snows so little these days that they know the kids will do bugger all except look out the window and play up.

I mean when did it really properly snow in the uk to cause major disruption. Never, well perhaps in the 1800's.

U

ukcheesehead

Well I am sure they only send the kids home cause it snows so little these days that they know the kids will do bugger all except look out the window and play up.

I mean when did it really properly snow in the uk to cause major disruption. Never, well perhaps in the 1800's.

i remeber in the 1980s we had 4ft of snow . had a snow drift up my front door to the up stairs window lol 8ft

O

organic herbalist

about 5/6 years ago it snowed bad here. my son gets a taxi to and from school and he didnt get home till 10pm that day as the snow came down that bad and the traffic was proper grid lock

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
I always forget you lot are up north. Well north of the watford gap anyway. You may as well be in scotland. LOL. Joking.

It never snows down here. We had a little last year for about an hour. Last snow I remember was in about 94 for the whole of the april school holiday. I went sledging and sking in the local park everyday. It was wicked. Waking up to fresh snow everyday, reminds me of my roots. I am from Rovaniemi orginially (just out of finish arctic circle)

U

ukcheesehead

about 5/6 years ago it snowed bad here. my son gets a taxi to and from school and he didnt get home till 10pm that day as the snow came down that bad and the traffic was proper grid lock

yer it was grid lock in the town here . no buses no trains and taxis wouldnt take u anyware because of there insurance , took me 6 hours to get home on train witch is a 15min ride . was bloody cold that day n pissed off . hate being stranded .

G

Grower

I always forget you lot are up north. Well north of the watford gap anyway. You may as well be in scotland. LOL. Joking.

It never snows down here. We had a little last year for about an hour. Last snow I remember was in about 94 for the whole of the april school holiday. I went sledging and sking in the local park everyday. It was wicked. Waking up to fresh snow everyday, reminds me of my roots. I am from Rovaniemi orginially (just out of finish arctic circle)

I'm an Englishman in Orkney m8, You have no idea how cold it is up here, But the locals are hard as nails, They walk round in t-shirts and shorts in the middle of winter lol Most of the schools are located in the middle of nowhere, So they don't take any chances when it comes to snow, They could be stuck out there for a week. I'm a pussy when it comes to the cold, Cant stop shivering!

L

lovelightpower

snow is the best for making full melt bubble hash.

well thats one good thing about it...

M

moggggys

its a real bitch thats for sure , ive still got plants out so after it had battered down i got out there and threw the lot into the shed to be cut and trimmed , sadly theres still a massive 6 footer out there which is super suffering , just been out to it right now and where i had shaken the snow off its frozen , i checked the shed and there not so had to move her instantly , theres been damage moving her and i dont know how bad it will be so ill find out tomorrow , ill also try to get her into the flower room if i can tie her up enough without too much damage , i need a miracle

Top Bottom