FF's Serious Chronic adventure

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

A couple of years ago, I suppose just before it got really difficult to get any decent or non-gritweed here, I was able to score pretty regularly two strains. They came via another guy who never really cared for names...but after some hassle one turned out to be called Chronic and the other was Shark Shock. This was before I was growing my own and so they were just names to me. Both got me where I wanted to be, both tasted good, and I never really had a preference for either - both were good.

Fast forward a couple of years. I now know Shark Shock to be Great White, which is one of the only weeds I've ever smoked that had me blinking for reality and almost whitied me, and Chronic to be low grade shit....not much better than powerplant or bigbud.

Well, by now anyone who knows me on here will know I'm a bit of a doubting thomas. I believe that powerplant is shit - fuck knows I've smoked enough of the early harvested import crap we used to get here - same goes for bigbud.....but I really enjoyed the Chronic I smoked when I was clueless. So....I have to try it for myself, now I have a farmers clue.

I've started 2 seeds due to limited space, and we'll see where we get. TBH the LR#2 I did exceeded expectations and still to this day is one of the best smokes I've grown, so I'm dead curious as to how an FF grown Chronic will turn out.

They're in Canna Coco, getting a baby mix of formulex and rhizotonic with a drop of superthrive, under 110w fluoros @ 24/0.

Ffs serious chronic adventure
Ffs serious chronic adventure 2
Ffs serious chronic adventure 3
Ffs serious chronic adventure 4
true grit

true grit

Yeah I feel that, work the magic on the cash crop and see if ya can't squeeze out some good results. I'll be posted, this one and Serious AK47 make me wonder about that too. Good luck man!

S

smoketilluchoke

yeah ive had chronic a few times

and like you say it has been a pretty broing smoke
little taste & smell

but maybe there are some nice pheno's in there

good luck with that
peace

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool. I found chronic was great before 2001 when they injected a little more sativa. The old indi chrons were the bollox.

I have also have a PP that shocked me.

But, dam, shark made you nearly whity. I have never seen a shark come close to this type of potency. Must have been a very rare pheno.

D

Donk Frog

I found a chronic female that yeilds great and tastes/smells of fruit loops cereal that has been soaking in milk, of seven females I was choosing from she yeilded best, tasted best, but was completely different then the others.... hope u find a keeper too , the other six females I had yeilded good but were nothing to sing about....good luck I'll be tagging along for this one
cheers

T

Tolpan

I had the first, second and now the new version of chronic as a tester! They aren't on the market now, but looking great so far! Chronic is not the holy grail and never will be, but a good allrounder! Not everybody is a cannasieur like most on this board are and chronic will make the average smoker happy!

For me it was nothing more than a "commercial" strain!

All the best FF!

So you are growing the 2nd version? Or you also got a testpack?

Greets

Tolpan

G

guerilla family

I'm currently growing out a dozen or so f2' Chronic Plants.. I have flowered a few males and collected their pollen, and I now have all Girls. MY buddy that had grown these same seeds indoors, wasnt impressed with the potency, or taste of this bud, but I have remained attached to these plants thinking I may find a gem. I just want to see the legend grow, and see if everything I hear is true.. Im the type that has gotta see it, to believe it..

GFam

D

D9420

your gonna be very happy my buddy has the Serious seeds
AK-47 and there Chronic about 4 weeks into flower. the plants look the same, smell the same there not much different. there very stable each strain has 2 dominant phenos but all the fems seem to be packing on lots of weight and trich coverage for week 4.
the AK got 7 out of 10 fems
the Chronic 4 out of 10 fems
gonna be watching this one to see if you get the same type of phenos he has see how stable it really is.
keep up the great work plants are starting strong.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey FastForward!

Good luck with your Chronic grow, bro'! p

G

guerilla family

I've got a Cherry Pheno Ak-47 from SS rolling aswell..Beautiful plants!

GFam

F

FastForward

No idea what day it is - I don't really count veg. Couple of quick photos of the pair. One or two are out of focus but you get the idea. Repotted them today in the same size pots because I now plant seeds and clones in shallow coco, then repot in the same size pot with more coco, to get more rootmass in :)

IMG 8031
IMG 8032
IMG 8033
IMG 8034
G

guerilla family

They're looking real good, FF! They should start taking off now! Those leaves are starting to look real hearty.

I hit mine with a light dose of Fox Farm's GrowBig at 3 weeks, and they really took off from there.. Once my males showed, I top them down to the 4th node for collecting pollen. I've got the girls outdoors now. Im super anxious to see how these plants turn out. Keep me updated, man.

:smiley_joint:GFam

Top Bottom