FF's Side By Side Laboratory - at last!

• Thread starter FastForward
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FastForward

That's wicked LL.... so just take a 45 degree cut and then cut directly up the stem? Or just cut directly up the stem?

L

livinglegend

take the 45 degree, than cut up the stem about half inch. just a little split. ya know?
i was amazed. the ones i cut are already potted and the others are still in the cloner.

C

cannabaholic

Awesome very interesting thread!

I just wish I had more grow room space to experiment and play around with. Controlled studies by actual good growers that know what the hell they are doing is the only way the truth about products get out.

Hmm..Living Legend-I have taken cuts and used the technique you are talking about, also done some just scrapping the layer of flesh off all the way around the stem. Both worked awesome for me and my root development was better than the normal technique of just cutting, dipping and sticking. But for me I also found that it took an extra 2-3 days in the humidity dome compared to the ones un-split and/or scraped. Are you usin an easy cloner type of apparatus??

L

livinglegend

yeah, these results are coming from the EZ Cloner.
Unfortunently i dont get good results when i use rockwool or anything else. i dont know why, i hate it.

btw, as im writing this, i just saw my new puppy eat one of my clones. FUCK!!!

L

Lost

Hahah, no dog in the grow room! Even in veg (they get stuck and never leave..) you can end up with random dog hairs in your nugs :(

(Edit and add: True story, I had bought some nugs from a club and was getting medicated, when I noticed a pube embedded in the nug. I pulled it out and sure nuff, stiff curly 1 and a half inch pubie!! WTF!! I was pretty medicated at this point and was wondering how it got there.. I mean do people actually garden naked? :tmi WTF?? *Thinks about the Ad with chick covered in nugs..* Ahh thats better, lol)

:spacecraft:

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I have done the dirty with my wife in the flower room.
Mnay,Many time's.
Tell me I am not the only one.
I sense a new thread. I will start one.

Here is a link.

true grit

true grit

The H&G Roots Excelerator is a bit more expensive, but for the $65 bottle which is something like 300ml- I believe it worked out to be enough for standard feed for over 250 gallons or something like that. I believe 30ml per 25 gallons, but everyone will feed different.

Before I even mentioned a homie doing a side by side test and proving work, the hydro guy was pushing the H&G. He sells Canna Nutes hardcore, but straight up said the same thing as the results- Rhizo is nice but not as nice as the H&G. Thought someone doin a test to back it up was dope too! Props.

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
H&G should sign you up as spokesman FF- I have a feeling this thread has done more for their sales then anything else. I just put in my order for Roots Excelerator too! Great thread.

R

robeartobrenton

I know this is a super noobie question, I am wondering if you would use Hygrozyme with roots excelerator?

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
The golden ticket is ROOTS EXCEL with RHIIZOTONIC ....JACK

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
FF is cool. He is having a sebatical from all this lark and enjoying living the real world. Job etc. I will let him know yous are thinking about him.

FF is by far the coolest and most generous dude I have met off of this scene by far. A real one in a million type chap.

But yeah since my dodgy batch of root excel I have been enjoying its abilities once more. Decided to bin the last bottle and buy a new one... all good.

Rhizo and Root excel. Now I want some medium left in my pots... not just pure root. HAHA.

J

Jalisco Kid

Map is dirt cheap and for me it works better then RE. but I believe RE is just high in phosphates anyway. And for people who feel the ads are correct that RE kills pythium why do so many people have rot that also use RE. JK

Is FF still playing with tinctures? I can not handle them but he got me to buy some hexane down in Mex and that made some killer oil for my bones.

Top Bottom