fibromyalgia

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

my wife is going in for blood work but from the looks of it, it may be fibromyalgia. so ive been looking around for some info on which strain is a good one, ive been told that most indicas will help, but also i read that some sativas are good as well. anyone have a name?? i just finished some GDP and sour grapes. the GDP knocks her out so maybe a more sativa smoke would be better... anyways , thanks in advance. also we frequent the fruitridge club
www.fhwcc.org so if any clones jump out at ya let me know, ill be gettin em this week. thanks!!

p.s. heres some of my finished GDP, first time grown and im pleased to say that it has a fruity pebbles taste.

Fibromyalgia
Fibromyalgia 2
Jenna

Jenna

Hey Vaporedout :hi

Sorry to hear that your wife is ailing. I hope things improve.

Nice work on the GDP.

W

WW Lover

A 100% Indicas strain is what you want for sure. Fibromyalgia is caused by a constant release of the same chemicals your muscles release during excercise that cause them to ache afterwards. For most people, those chemicals dissipate naturally, for fibromyalgia patients the muscles produce the chemical, wish I could remember what's it called, all the time.

Sativa strains are more geared to headaches, anxiety, and stress relief. 100% Indicas will also give you a faster finish, usually a higher yield too, so you have enough meds for her until next harvest.

Just go to the seed bank of your choosing and search for only 100% Indicas strains, you'll find one that fits your needs and space.

Please pass on healthy wishes to your wife, at least now it's recognized as a true disease. In the past doctors just blew it off as being part of a woman's natural "cycle" or a side-effect of depression, and they would treat with anti-depressants, it's only recently that the medical profession has begun to treat it as its own disease.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
WW LOVER that would be lactic acid.

The White is my wife's main weapon against the same ailment vaporedout.

convex

convex

Hindu Kush works well for my FM.

I have heard good things about Matanuska Thunder from other sufferers, I have some of Sagamartha's on its' way, so we will soon see.

Cheers

W

WW Lover

Lactic acid, thanks. You know us tokers don't have the best memories!

Latest posts

Top Bottom