Fight The Butane Ban!!!

• Thread starter MTgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MTgrower

I think it could be more clearly, succinctly written, but I'm definitely against a ban on access to Butane.

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
lol , quote from a reply there..

"Yes I think CO2 hash tastes better and yes I think water extraction is the best organic method but This Wanda James is a bitch and she needs to get off her high horse about her stupid edible company. I had someone eat two of their sesame brittle bars and didn't feel anything and they are SUPER expensive. I guess I wasn't the only one that thought that since I've now heard from them twice trying to remind me that they have indeed dropped their prices. Sorry, a no go. "

M

MTgrower

I was thinking the same thing about Wanda James. I was going to call her operation and see what if any credentials she or her husband have to make any claims about the safety of anything.

This is just my opinion, but I own bubble bags (4 bag system and and eight bag system), and I own a Tamisium Oil Extractor. I haven't made a single batch of bubble since I moved on to oil extraction. Much more labor for an inferior product.

Edit: The brunet chef is hot.

Second Edit: Screw Full Spectrum Labs. What a fucking scam.

HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
So this Wanda tart wants to ban butane huh?...

Wonder if she even realizes that butane is the safest commercial solvent on planet earth, the most used solvent in the US and it is used in thousands of food items in which I bet she has eaten many times in her life.

This gal wants to spread lies to make more money for herself. I didn't like her on the NBC show and like her ever less now.

This woman is all "For Profit".

Pifft!:evilgrin0040:

Latest posts

Top Bottom