Fiji water?

• Thread starter andy107
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

andy107

was drinking some today and noticed on the back of the bottle with all the health info it says PH 7.5, could this be used to water my plant right out of the bottle? :thinking

B

bluegrass

Im sure it could, but man that would be some expensive shit bro!

A

andy107

haha yea it would! i thought it was interesting tho. ive never seen a bottle of water have a ph listed on it.

B

bluegrass

Ya know now that I think about it, neither have I! HaHa that is pretty cool!

T

Tolpan

Hey Andy107, what did you pay for that water and were did you taste it?

I did a watertasting 2 years ago, lol!
In the best restaurants they have a sommelier, for water since a few years. In my country, maybe there are 6, I think!
Crazy, we tasted water that costs about 100$, for 0,75l of water.

The fiji was special, if I remember right it tasted little bit stony! Like limestone.
Difficult to explain. One of the best was from Japan! That's the bottle for 100$.

Cheers Tolpan

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

I have used Fiji water, and it is good to a point. It actually has a relatively high PPM. So if it is the only water you use it can actually allow some salts to build up. But you could use it as a part if your regular regiment, like every 4th watering or so. There are actually a good deal of beneficial nutrients and supplements in the water, so in moderation it is a good thing.

Edit: Actually if you used a slightly lighter nutrient regiment, and adjusted the pH down (coco usually 5.8 is best, in soil I wouldn't suggest getting over 6.7 but 6.3 or so is best) it could actually work very well. Take another look at the bottle, it should say what minerals and the like are in the water and in what proportions.

7rayos

I was not long ago in one of those fancy eateries and the waiter came with a water menu, offering some little bottles up to 20€ a go. At first i thought he was joking (i thought it again later when the bill came).
Anyway, as it's said here, not always is recommendable the bottled water, as many or most of them have a high mineral solution which can quickly block nutes absorption, but beneficial if used every now and then. Most bottled water has an acceptable Ph. I suppose the best way to use it is mixed with osmotized water.

A

andy107

Tolpan i bought a bottle of it at a gas station for for like 2 dollars lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom