Filling Up My T24 Turboklone.

• Thread starter grohio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grohio

grohio

In the proccess of cleaning and preping the turbokloner for the next round of clones. Gonna take the cuts tonight and let them hang out in cups of clonex mix.

Filling up my t24 turboklone
Filling up my t24 turboklone 2
Smerb

Smerb

Yes. Sometimes for a couple days!
Is there something about doing that a secret? did I ask that right? I am about to pull 98 clones on Tuesday, so I can use a bit more info on your ways, it always helps, thanks in advance

grohio

grohio

Is there something about doing that a secret? did I ask that right? I am about to pull 98 clones on Tuesday, so I can use a bit more info on your ways, it always helps, thanks in advance
Soaking a cutting in a cup of water before placing it in a cube or in a aerocloner helps with wilting. The cut will take water in through its stalk. Really helps out in the first week or so of a cuttings life. First learned of this from reading dj shorts book " Cultivating exceptional cannabis. Since i have heard many breeders and cultivator talk of this technique on many breeder panel videos from indo expo and emerald cup on youtube. Especially helpful with hard to clone strains.

Irietime

Irietime

Soaking a cutting in a cup of water before placing it in a cube or in a aerocloner helps with wilting. The cut will take water in through its stalk. Really helps out in the first week or so of a cuttings life. First learned of this from reading dj shorts book " Cultivating exceptional cannabis. Since i have heard many breeders and cultivator talk of this technique on many breeder panel videos from indo expo and emerald cup on youtube. Especially helpful with hard to clone strains.
Hot tip!! I love the farm. Just gathering tidbits of info from so many different farmers and melding them into your own grow style. That's the shit!!

grohio

grohio

Hot tip!! I love the farm. Just gathering tidbits of info from so many different farmers and melding them into your own grow style. That's the shit!!
The love for the farm is very strong from grohio too! :) I love this place! Its like a cyber home away from home for me.

Top Bottom