Filter safe for blowing in populated area?

• Thread starter hades65
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hades65

With proper setup could a air filter in a 5x5 tent blowing the air by a walkway area that goes to the apt laundry space be odorless to humans? Is this difficult? If it would be dependent on what strain then I would say a good installed air filter system can't make it odorless to humans. That would be too close for a margin or error.

G

Green Supreme

Yes but would the air blowing into the hall not draw attention? Good luck. Peace GS

Nobodynobody

Nobodynobody

I worry more when i am clipping.

in the past. I use to clip 1000w 1 per day. in a place that needed simple improvements for door seals..... my friend told me he smelled me 3 houses away.

Fix
Cabin filter out side of the tent plus one where i clip now...

420Gator

420Gator

the right fan/filter combo could have a dead body wrapped around it and not stink as long as u keep the temps cool

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Even if you have the air with no odor, won't people hear the air flowing there?? Whatever is clever though...

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Also, don't take this the wrong way but did you consider the full costs, time and risk it will take to do a 5x5 tent? You might just wanna think about buying your herb if you can't set up a filter system without worrying 24/7....

Top Bottom