Fim ? I done it last week without knowing what it done

• Thread starter Shmike111
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shmike111

Shmike111

Hi I I'm posting this all over the first because I do not know where to post it I cannot get you store the site used to this site yet

I have got 8 plants in 20l square pots in Gold Label 60 40 clay pebbles and coco.
When they were a couple of inches tall I bent the top over for the side branches to grow up once they reached about 8 I released the head.
I did not know that by fim would stop them growing any higher.
Each plant has got many tops I have drilled holes around the top of the square buckets and tight some of them back so that the little branches inside can grow up or do I cut them little ones off and just focus on the main colas.
Do I have to pull all the big leaves off before flower.
If I put these into flower now will it be worth it? Could I get big buds I use canna with the boost. Rizotonic pK etc.
Will they stay the height 12-in or where I have fimmed and now have thin loose scraggy branch things will they grow up in to branches? and is that what the bud will grow on them any help will be appreciated cheers.
I have not cut anything off the bottom branches that is how they grew.
Absolutely gutted that I think I wanted them to grow to about 2 ft high.
Veg room full have to flower now
Thank you

Fim  i done it last week without knowing what it done
Fim  i done it last week without knowing what it done 2
Fim  i done it last week without knowing what it done 3
Fim  i done it last week without knowing what it done 4
Fim  i done it last week without knowing what it done 5
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Hi I I'm posting this all over the first because I do not know where to post it I cannot get you store the site used to this site yet

I have got 8 plants in 20l square pots in Gold Label 60 40 clay pebbles and coco.
When they were a couple of inches tall I bent the top over for the side branches to grow up once they reached about 8 I released the head.
I did not know that by fim would stop them growing any higher.
Each plant has got many tops I have drilled holes around the top of the square buckets and tight some of them back so that the little branches inside can grow up or do I cut them little ones off and just focus on the main colas.
Do I have to pull all the big leaves off before flower.
If I put these into flower now will it be worth it? Could I get big buds I use canna with the boost. Rizotonic pK etc.
Will they stay the height 12-in or where I have fimmed and now have thin loose scraggy branch things will they grow up in to branches? and is that what the bud will grow on them any help will be appreciated cheers.
I have not cut anything off the bottom branches that is how they grew.
Absolutely gutted that I think I wanted them to grow to about 2 ft high.
Veg room full have to flower now
Thank you
They will go through a stretch after you flip to flower 12/12. They will double if not triple in size depending on strain. You can wait until day 21 to defoliate and remove any small branches then that won’t amount to anything.

Top Bottom