Fim Or Not

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

I'm roughly a month away from what I want, FLOWER THIS GAL OUT ... As you can see I have lat a good bit have nice even canopy and she is healthy as can be... The objective of growing inside and small grow is multi colas right? How many is to much ??? I am sitting now at 10 colas looking up nicely towards the mars led and I was wonder if I should fim the colas 10 colas to get more or should I leave her be AND take what I have with a smile like last time. I know in all honesty its in my opinion and I should learn a way that I can grow just looking for others sound advice.. Thanks in advance ...

Fim or not
Fim or not 2
DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Pinch and roll the stems under the top nodes and it will trigger the plant to take off in growth on the lower growth, help you speed up your veg process, and strengthen the stems by forming a knuckle where you damaged it.
Just pinch until you feel the stem colapse.

kds710

kds710

Fuck it man fim that beauty some more! More colas never hurt anybody

SL8R

SL8R

Hahaha, well I did some more LST last night and man she is responding fast perked up like a boss.. I mean she is loving my new setup, 81° 58% humidity and I'm gaining half inch a day I know its not a monster but also this kritikal k strain doesn't get to huge.. Been reading a lot of people say about 15 inches and flower cause growth tends to slow down at that point for veg... She is 9 inches tall then bent a mainline T then she is also 9 9 plus inches wide ... I think next few weeks we will flower this gal and say hello to the cheese strain..

Top Bottom