fim technique min height???

• Thread starter The_Kil
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

The_Kil

hey does anybody know how tall a plant should be before using the fim technique? PS: The plants are og kush clones.

Thanks,

B

bubbakush714

for me it all depends on..... How many plants total? How many Lights? How much space trying to fill? I like to FIM right before flowering. It seems to focus on whatever sites it has left and gives the plant lighting its entire life for denser, more compact nugz.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
5 nodes, in my opinion, for FIM or topping techniques. I don't want to force branching to occur too far down on the main stalk because that stuff is going to have to be cut away anyway.

B

bluetooth

i like to fim at the 5/6 node
which will give u a few main colas

B

BeachBummed

anywhere from 3rd to 8th depending on the strain, stretch, space, light

im doing mostly indica pole plants right now, tried to FIM a couple, they hated it. the haze i have next to them i did at the 6th or 7th and she loved it...

but i mean i guess to answer the "minimum" height, i'd say about 6-8 inches, or technically whenever a true growth starts forming from the seedling stage. may not be wise, but you can do it with reaction and survival from the plant...

420king-MASSES

this a pic od a plant that was fimed 2 weeks before she went into flower this is a end result
natural_medicines_011.jpg

Top Bottom