Fimming Or Topping

• Thread starter Lenford
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daikokuten

Daikokuten

FIM is inconsistent. Topping is the way to go. The real way to maximize yield is to grow a high yielding plant. If you're growing from seed, you're not gonna be able to know how much a plant will yield regardless of what you do. Some plants form their buds loosely and different when topped also. Anyways, if you're just growing from seed and want to maximize it on whatever plant you get, you top and shape it and watch it in veg. You don't want to use inconsistent techniques on inconsistent plants with a potentially inconsistent grower!

L

Lenford

FIM is inconsistent. Topping is the way to go. The real way to maximize yield is to grow a high yielding plant. If you're growing from seed, you're not gonna be able to know how much a plant will yield regardless of what you do. Some plants form their buds loosely and different when topped also. Anyways, if you're just growing from seed and want to maximize it on whatever plant you get, you top and shape it and watch it in veg. You don't want to use inconsistent techniques on inconsistent plants with a potentially inconsistent grower!
Nice one mate very helpful response

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yeah i looked into that as well can i not do that and also top them?
Yes..I do both + LST along the way..
Makes for great stuff imo.
10 6 18

Top Bottom