Final Flush Question

• Thread starter Badwolf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bannacis

Bannacis

Hey Ken when should us Farmers start flushing our fields i use lots of chem agricultural nutrients and also grow GMO's product ??? since when do farmers worry about flushing ??
Flushing should be used as a last resort if you cannot figure out whats going on with your plants
usually to correct ph issues ,, and nitrogen toxicity to think that flushing last couple weeks is going to rid plant of its nutrients is absurd think about it for a second,,,, the plant is over 80 percent water to begin with
It took you what 4 months to grow it and only 2 weeks to rid the plant of its nutrients lol makes no sense ..
Starving the plant at the most crucial time out of the whole grow does this make sense ??? let plant eat up it self litterally

You are not flushing the plant, its the medium that your removing excess nutes. and in doing so causes the plant to use up any stores nutes. the buds ripen and will be chem free. WE as humans are over that 80% water, And we should drink plenty of water to flush out the toxins...
So go ahead and feed feed feed your plant all the way up to harvest, blast it with nutrients and see how yummy your buds will taste. Let the plant eat up itself...wtf is that?

mothhhawk

mothhhawk

So my conclusion street talking to people here and in person about is that or doesn't matter which method you use. It's all personal preference, I'm going to flush by water only for week one then I'm going to use flawless finish in the last week. I just don't want to do a large drench flush it's too much of a hassle also cause I use a scrog and I don't have a place to drain10 gallons of water thru each plant without moving them. Since people had a good point by doing a drench flush you keep your roots wet longer depending on your medium so you don't get to add more water at regular I intervals. Point is it's personal choice, depending on your style of growing use of want for cheap, expensive,or more labor intensive methods, so as long as you flush your fine
Thanks man. Im gonna just feed as normal with plain water, for 2 weeks i think
I have a primitive set up, so may as well go primitive on the flush too.
Cheers.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Cool, that will work. As long as you haven't been feeding them with heavy synthetics or chelated liquids you should be alright.
The "REV" cultivating editor for Skunk magazine uses "TLO" style. True living organics. where you basically feed the soil not the plant. and I try to do my best to use his method. He states that he does not flush because the plant only takes what it needs. so its a cleaner method. with synthetics or EDTA "acids" they will leave chemicals behind and they bond with organic material and the plant can't use or get rid of them, that is why you get nasty taste.
So if you're all organic/Vegamatic then you nairly have to flush.
I do the flush cause I use COLD water and lower air temps to help the finishing up process.
But what ever works for you is the main thing...If it aint broke....
Smokem..................

Top Bottom