Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute f🔥probably break me trying!

• Thread starter Backporchbreedskyllc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Backporchbreedskyllc

from the mom and dad to the limb that was bred by using paper bag method for controlled breed and collect two seeds from harvest and now Here’s my registered babies Thunder and Stomp! Won’t be long you can taste and melt like lava.

Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 2
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 3
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 4
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 5
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 6
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 7
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 8
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 9
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 10
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 11
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 12
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 13
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 14
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 15
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 16
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 17
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 18
Finally 20 years of trials for perfection of absolute fprobably break me trying 19
B

Backporchbreedskyllc

Different elevations and climates make a huge difference. Or it does here anyway. It’s hard keeping humidity down here. I can’t just make a bunch of noise I’ve tried it all! You think the stuffs good in other places you people haven’t seen anything until good breeds roll out of here. I hope I can cause a chain reaction. I’m not rich enough to buy my way in so I had to produce the stinkiest, 2 hitter ever. Smoked with people that said they hadn’t hit anything like it. Closest was Vietnam. Not bragging. I just think the less you use a bunch of junk the better. Your messing with everything We didn’t have when I was young and products were better. I am so glad science and narrow minded people are starting to connect to the movements. Now the Government!! So we can have a big contest

B

Backporchbreedskyllc

Different elevations and climates make a huge difference. Or it does here anyway. It’s hard keeping humidity down here. I can’t just make a bunch of noise I’ve tried it all! You think the stuffs good in other places you people haven’t seen anything until good breeds roll out of here. I hope I can cause a chain reaction. I’m not rich enough to buy my way in so I had to produce the stinkiest, 2 hitter ever. Smoked with people that said they hadn’t hit anything like it. Closest was Vietnam. Not bragging. I just think the less you use a bunch of junk the better. Your messing with everything We didn’t have when I was young and products were better. I am so glad science and narrow minded people are starting to connect to the movements. Now the Government!! So we can have a big contest

B

Backporchbreedskyllc

Time you plant , time you water, and what time of day you pick it here. That’s what makes killer.

Top Bottom