• Thread starter mrdizzle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
OOOOHHH YEAH.

Dizzle is booty clappin on top of his new mini split.

Hey man, I was on the company website for "down Under" (groovy hydro)...

They dubbed your "one two punch" on the description of the product.

You should be proud.

M

mrdizzle

haha nice i love it

HF works soooo fucking good, problem is people dont dose the res daily (like it says on the bottle) and they think it doesnt work, because they dont dose the res daily, did I mention to dose the res daily? well shits the real deal

the ozzies are on the tippy top of the hydro game seeing as they have to grow their own fruits n veg, on limited land

S

swisscheese

There's a lot of plug and play units available but that one does look nice I think the warranty is only a year though.

M

mrdizzle

theres really only one other that I know of, excel air, and they want $3000 for a 1ton.

others claim to be plug in play but they do not have evacuated lines, only the system is pre-charged

S

Seed Buyer

These have been out for about a year but Sun Light greatly miss judged how popular they would become and are now sold out of the units w/ inverters. Gonna be next spring before the next batch comes in.

C

Chillville

Premium Member
Supporter
theres really only one other that I know of, excel air, and they want $3000 for a 1ton.

others claim to be plug in play but they do not have evacuated lines, only the system is pre-charged

Nice units and a good company too, I've always liked Sunlight Supply. That sucks about them being out of stock already. China doesn't usually build a/c units year round, they start at the end of the winter and build them through spring/early summer. That's probably why its going to take so long for them to become available again.

ChillKing sells split units with evacuated lines and quick disconnects fittings too. But they don't have any mini splits, only full size units 2hp and up.

deacon1503

deacon1503

HF works soooo fucking good, problem is people dont dose the res daily (like it says on the bottle) and they think it doesnt work, because they dont dose the res daily, did I mention to dose the res daily?

I 100% agree with this. I like to see atleast some HF bubbles in my Epi at all times. If using HF as you sterilizing choice, u must keep up with the dosing.

purpleberry

purpleberry

I have the 36k and it kicks ass, Was really easy to set up. I had some problem with the unit when i turned it on. I talked to cory in the video and he emailed me all the error codeds, gave me his cell number to call him at any time, and assured me if there was any problem in the next year they would give me a new one. Id hope they keep a few around for warrenty lol. Either way the ac started working and has been running almost 24/7 all summer with no problems.

FLB

FLB

haha nice i love it

HF works soooo fucking good, problem is people dont dose the res daily (like it says on the bottle) and they think it doesnt work, because they dont dose the res daily, did I mention to dose the res daily? well shits the real deal

the ozzies are on the tippy top of the hydro game seeing as they have to grow their own fruits n veg, on limited land

HF?? Dizzle... somebody, please bring me up to speed?

deacon1503

deacon1503

I have the 36k and it kicks ass, Was really easy to set up. I had some problem with the unit when i turned it on. I talked to cory in the video and he emailed me all the error codeds, gave me his cell number to call him at any time, and assured me if there was any problem in the next year they would give me a new one. Id hope they keep a few around for warrenty lol. Either way the ac started working and has been running almost 24/7 all summer with no problems.

What kind of pricing did u get?

purpleberry

purpleberry

I got a 36 btu for $3000- out the door with cali tax. Retail is $3500 I see now they have 2 different units one is only 13 ser, I have the better one thats 15 ser.

T

theTinker

Damn this looks a great product.

I wonder if they ship to EU or have a location here.

Anyone know if the 12,000 unit comes in 240volt?
Its 20 seer using inverter tech :) 45DB outside noise levels. This would REALLY help things over here.

C

Chillville

Premium Member
Supporter
I've never seen a 1hp 240v in the US but they are made overseas in 240, so they shouldn't be impossible to find. If you have a 240v power supply for it already you can just use one leg of it for 120v. Besides with the little cost differnce between a 1hp and a 2hp I would get the 2hp.

C

Chillville

Premium Member
Supporter
Most a/c's are not, you can probably find an owners manual online and read up on it to know for sure. If you install a compressor heater and it uses 410 refrigerant (most likely all you'll find new) then you should be ok.

To bad you can't use that heat in another part of the building.

Top Bottom