Finally all set up..

• Thread starter Daviee___
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Daviee___

Daviee___

Finally got this tent in my garage more or less where I want it to be. Any tips or ideas anyone can give me would be great thanks ! Temps 77-80F humidity 40% .. would like to get humidity up a little more without having to spend money on a humidifier that will only do good once in a while

Anthem

Anthem

Finally got this tent in my garage more or less where I want it to be. Any tips or ideas anyone can give me would be great thanks ! Temps 77-80F humidity 40% .. would like to get humidity up a little more without having to spend money on a humidifier that will only do good once in a while
A pan of water with as much surface area as possible will raise the humidty, also a fan running across the surface of the water will further help.

Daviee___

Daviee___

A pan of water with as much surface area as possible will raise the humidty, also a fan running across the surface of the water will further help.
Good looking out. I actually have 2 of them with the intake running over one of them . I guess it's really fucking dry in there ..

Daviee___

Daviee___

4x4Tent. 600wt mh/hps adapted to a 200cfm and at the end a 110cfm duct booster....Intake 110 cfm duct booster... Exhaust/carbon filter 95 cfm. 1 oscillating fan on ground pointed away from plants. Top tower cool fan with thermostat. Also have a squared ground fan on the ground but it's to much "wind". That's pretty much my whole set up right now. Any recommendations or suggestions will help thanks! Happy growings!🤑

Latest posts

Top Bottom