Finally... CVH and Deadhead

• Thread starter Blueidpirate
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SB805KUSH

spring run eveyone ready. Got some of swerves gems. ChemReaper, GrassKnuckles v2,
Deadhead from harborside and 91 og from fruitridge??I need to catch up to guys.lol...

B

Blueidpirate

Well today is the 3 week marker since they first popped up. They are doing well and I'm starting to note slight differences between them. Were getting there... :)

Top two are CVK, Bottom two Deadhead...

IMAGE 094
IMAGE 095
IMAGE 097
IMAGE 098
S

Swerve

looking good man growing very well. keep it green i cant wait to see them flower

B

Blueidpirate

Weekly Update... Seems like its been more than a week to me, since the last update looking at the pictures. I think were at four weeks now and I'm starting to see small pre-flowers forming now. I have a couple of the CVK that are suspect already as being male. Almost positive, but we'll give them a few to show for sure. And I have one suspect DH as of now. Doing great though, starting to see roots at the drain holes in their 1g container, so their digging...:afroweed:
I also transplanted the lagging CVK, this is the one that sprouted funny, and I had to help out get going the right direction. But now it's just getting going good, short and stout though for sure. Who knows maybe this is THE pheno... The interesting start of the five.

Top Two pics are CVK, Right side 4...

Bottom Two pics are DH, 3 bottom and right top 2 (3rdpic)

Got the SourD's far left and Headband 2nd top left. (3rdpic)
They all look pretty much the same...:)

CVK3 3
CVKside3 3
DH3 3
DHside3 3
O

on tilt

Looks real good so far. I can't wait to see them girls flower. I am three weeks behind you on both these gene pools so I will be watching your show fo-sho!

N

NeonBlackFlag

Can't wait to see these babies in flower! I think I'll have to pick up some of the deadhead next time i'm in sac. Keep it up bro!

B

Blueidpirate

Well another week has passed and man did they blow up. Got enough side branching now to get some cuttings. Although I am not quite sure on the sex of a few yet, but I have spotted a number of males. So we shall be dwindling them down here soon.

Top one is the four CVK, dead and center...

next is the five DeadHead, starting from the right, 4 plus the bottom left one makes five...

And a side view.... :)

CVK4
5DH
Sideshot
N

negative 1

ahhh yeah. gotta love a plant that grows so nice and even in the seedlings....they look really uniform to me! GOOD growing man!

B

Blueidpirate

Alright guys, here we go. Things have been rolling a long nicely as of late. They are all getting big and are getting drinks more frequently. I have been going through them and trimming up the bottoms and taking cuttings of each one. My room is getting smaller and smaller, and I need to free up some room. So I have been checking a lot for pre-flowers and taking notes. So far as I can tell, The CVK out of five, two are female, and I have one suspected female.(So 3 hopefully) And the DeadHead, out of five, there is one female. And that seems pretty clear.

The Pics are of the bunch, they are all still in the same order as previous pics. Can you spot a male? or two, lol.

More to come...:happy

CVKDH1
CVKDH2
C

CAPO

The Pics are of the bunch, they are all still in the same order as previous pics. Can you spot a male? or two,

Just a guess...I would say the 2 small ones on the ends are males
Of course I've got a some experience with the CVK's...but not the Deadhead....I'm really stoked to see these on the boards....Thanks Blueidpirate!...lookin very healthy!:cool0010:

Jimmynitz

Jimmynitz

Pisces Genetics
I'm tuned in! I really want to see how the deadhead og turns out, that one has got my eye...can't see how you can go wrong with 91'chem crossed to sfv!
And I'll second what Twomp said...that's breeding material right there, lol!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

The Pics are of the bunch, they are all still in the same order as previous pics. Can you spot a male? or two, lol.

More to come...:happy

My experience is that the tallest, biggest stretchers are usually going to grow balls. I've been fooled lately, with some of the new sativas I'm running. Hope you get more girls- I am really enjoying this grow. The DeadHead is near the top of my "want" list.

B

Blueidpirate

So I haven't had an update for a bit, so I'm due. It is confirmed I have 3 CVK females and 1 Deadhead out of hatching 5 seeds each. The Deadhead was the first to show so I already have rooted and transplanted a few and move one up to the other half of the duty. Once we clear out whats in line she'll get a go. But most likely we'll throw one in to figure out whats she like first, before we get a full go. And the 3 CVKs are not far behind. I will be doing some mom transplants this week into healthier pot for them to live in. Until then no real interesting pics other than one of the CVK males with full on nuts hanging on it.
I looked out over the canopy the other day and notice a top full of nuts on one of them, was like when that happen, holy shit! (in the pic to the right of my thumb on the stem, big nuts... shitty pic)
Now that I have cuts on almost everything including males (just to be sure), I'm gonna need to clear space, so the rest can benifit...:party0023:

CVKballs
T

Twomp

Blue man you got that shit on lock man. Big nuts on that Pimp there.

Top Bottom