• Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
these bubba clones were taken from a funked up revegging mom

and have been in a funk every since they rooted almost 2 Months ago!:sad0047:

Their growth was slow and weird and its finally starting to look better and they are starting to grow faster...:sun

I know I should probably veg em longer..and I wouldn't normally flower such a small plant...but I need the veg space..and I have seen some of you flower with hardly any veg. time

.so I wanna flower some these now.

Are they Ready to flower?

Do I need to do some more Pruning 1st?

Thanks so much for All the help folks!

Revegedbubba
Revegedbubba2
Revegedbubba3
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
And, whats up with all the friggin branches?...I know its from the Reveg but

Is that ok?

P

paulycali

The plants usually have some single bladed leaves and then once its fullly revegged it will have its normal 3-5 and sometime 7 leaves. Your leaf structure seems fine now so i would say your good to go. Flower away. I would lollipop them for sure. Take all that bottom off for sure. Not now in a week or so after inducing flowering. Once the stretch has finished. I like to take off all the bottom and then the middle ones i like to cut off some nodes leaving just 3 nodes on each of the branches. The top branches of course you dont touch. You will probably be better of just taking off a good portion of that bottom swap. No worries about only leaving 3 nodes per branch. Unless you want to. So flower away and hope for the best. Good luck caregiverken and i hope the best for ya :)

Rushoe

Rushoe

fuck that bro flower it if u want some larffy ass buds then go right ahead its a big waste of time trying to flower something like that last harvest this happen to a bubby of mine and he didnt listen to me and ended up with a plant full of bull shit larf man take cuts of that bubba once u see normal growth then use that rooted clone to flower and chuck out that fucked up ass mother plant do u self the favor please.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
great input so far you guys!

I hear ya Rush..Ive been though reveg before..
This is for my wifes Cannabutter anyhow

But I want Opinions here..Thats why I asked

I Knew I soulda put up a poll :sad0047:

Anyone else?

supercharged

supercharged

bro dont even worry about it, i have re-vegged and flowered shit like that loads of times with great success :)

i did it with my white bubba #1 in this round and she turned out absolutely bangin!!!!

oh i almost forgot, have a look in half bakeds thread that you posted in, theres sum girls of ours in there (d.u.d x tresdawg #4) that we re-vegged from full flower an flowered again without takin cuts as a lil experiment and the girls look fine

hope that helps bro, peace out

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thanks Supercharge :) :toivo

I know....
these are messed up..I AM starting over..I am throwing these out:dull

Well I needed something to do so I Did some pruning/cloning on these

here is typical one (what a mess!)

prunedBubbaBefore.jpg

You can see the 5 and 7 finger leaves on top
I look for lower limbs that have 5 finger leaves
bubbacut.jpg

I chose the ones I had in 3 gal. pots cause they take up valuable veg space
here are a couple ready to go out to the GH to flower. If they are doing well more will follow
prunedBubba2.jpg
PrunedBubba.jpg

And some BubbaKush cuts that will hopefully root and be normal looking..
dozenBubbacuts.jpg

:bong2:

I will keep ya'll posted :sun

P

paulycali

fuck that bro flower it if u want some larffy ass buds then go right ahead its a big waste of time trying to flower something like that last harvest this happen to a bubby of mine and he didnt listen to me and ended up with a plant full of bull shit larf man take cuts of that bubba once u see normal growth then use that rooted clone to flower and chuck out that fucked up ass mother plant do u self the favor please.

They have been revegging for 2 months. I think 2 months is long enough and the plants seem to be 95% recovered. They will be fine

Flip the switch caregiverken its time to rock and roll :sun

F

FromGROtoFLO

Hey that method with the fish tank for humidity, how long do you leave the cuts in there for?

thats a good idea

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey that method with the fish tank for humidity, how long do you leave the cuts in there for?

thats a good idea

thanks...I cover it with a piece of plexiglass that has holes

Normally takes about a week to ten days...sometimes a little longer.

Danoid

Danoid

I had never had PM (powdery mildew)in my room until I reveg a plant. Not saying at all that I am against a reveg just giving you something to watch out for. I am sure the spores were most likely in the room but did not take hold until the plant was weakened and confused. Good Luck

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks Dan.

I moved some of them out to the Greenhouse to flower.
So I will be watching for mold
Im gonna move them out in groups every 2 weeks and hopefully stagger the harvests.

Hopping for some more bubba kush buds at the end of Feb. :sun
and more every couple weeks after that..lol

NewGHplants
philly kush

philly kush

thanks Supercharge :) :toivo

I know....
these are messed up..I AM starting over..I am throwing these out:dull

Well I needed something to do so I Did some pruning/cloning on these

here is typical one (what a mess!)

prunedBubbaBefore.jpg

You can see the 5 and 7 finger leaves on top
I look for lower limbs that have 5 finger leaves
bubbacut.jpg

I chose the ones I had in 3 gal. pots cause they take up valuable veg space
here are a couple ready to go out to the GH to flower. If they are doing well more will follow
prunedBubba2.jpg
PrunedBubba.jpg

And some BubbaKush cuts that will hopefully root and be normal looking..
dozenBubbacuts.jpg

:bong2:

I will keep ya'll posted :sun
I had a island skunk that i revegged it took a while 2 bring her back.I took clones and kept 1 for a mother.The reveged started growin freaky and actually started flowering on 18hrs.A friend of mine said sometimes plants just do what they wanna do & she had enuf so i put her on the other side,she grew & flowered so freaky from the cuttings i called the final product frankenstein for shits & giggles

M

mrduke

man that fish tank ideal is fuckin genius. I like to take BIG cuts and they dont fit in any domes thay make, now i have the answer thaks .

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
thanks for the reply's you guys :toivo

Duke; Yeah, I tend to use what ever I have laying around...and we have a few of these..

I like that I can just pick the whole tank up over my head and check for roots :)

I was gone for a few days..when I saw your post I checked my Bubba clones :)

They were dry as a bone :sad0047: and a couple didn't make it. But most have

FAT ROOTS! in 11 days

BubbacloneRoots12 31
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I took this cut when the mom was 5 weeks into flower...lol
It was a lower bud :p....took 3 weeks to root.
and this is her about 6 more weeks after rooting
Ewookie7cut58

She took a while because she was on 16 hours of t5 light
and I had to do some pruning on her to clean the dead flowering part off
now I take her out during the day for some sun :) but she still only gets 16 hours of light

Its my keeper ewookie. :happy: I didnt know she was a keeper till she flowered..:facepalm:
I am so glad i was able to save this cut!! :woot:

Top Bottom