Finally got mine, sweet sweet Divine

• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Nice I am going to buy the starfighter x gsc next they sound fire!!! Keep us posted on the white x Snowdog would love to see how those turn out.

Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Im sure it will be fire. i ran The White for a while, had her dialed in but found that some of the hybrids had a little more vigor. Whitefire, White Bubba and White Urkle were all bomb. I am sure this cross will be ill.

Hows the yield looking?

waayne

waayne

Congrats on grabbing those Mr.GoodCat!

I have really liked the Snowdog crosses I've grown out from logic!

They have been tasty and potent ,with nice yields!

I grabbed a pack of Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies for myself;)

Good luck pheno hunting homie!

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Congrats on grabbing those Mr.GoodCat!

I have really liked the Snowdog crosses I've grown out from logic!

They have been tasty and potent ,with nice yields!

I grabbed a pack of Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies for myself;)

Good luck pheno hunting homie!

Yea for sure. everything I have grown out with the white or Snowdog in it has always been a winner. That sd cross sounds interesting. I always like pheno hunting with some dank ass crosses. Half the fun is watching the growth characteristics, the other half is smoking all the phenos and picking the keeper. ;)

blazer

blazer

Nice one mr goodcat those w x Snowdog should be some interesting ladies cant wait to see em in action good luck on run

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

The white fire is dynamite! Pure fire. It has that pure og funk and the white really boosts the overall go yield. IMO one of the great strains of recent. The white urkle is a little more interesting. The pheno I ran for a bit was more of a white leaner and stunk of rotten tangerines, it was an ok yielder but not as potent as the wifi. I think they yielded about the same but I would have to give the edge to the wifi for a better overall cross.

2hotmomma88

2hotmomma88

The white fire is dynamite! Pure fire. It has that pure og funk and the white really boosts the overall go yield. IMO one of the great strains of recent. The white urkle is a little more interesting. The pheno I ran for a bit was more of a white leaner and stunk of rotten tangerines, it was an ok yielder but not as potent as the wifi. I think they yielded about the same but I would have to give the edge to the wifi for a better overall cross.

I have some dynamite you need to try....;) its FIRE!!!

Top Bottom