Finally got my oil tested!

• Thread starter MendoCruz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
very nice - yeah man more details on how to go about getting meds tested would be sweeet

Venom818

Venom818

serious i would love to get some samples tested if it wasn't to expensive.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Was that Co2 or Butane extracted oil?

Tex

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice numbers.. I wanted 2 test some of my stuff but that shit costs $100 & a gram 2 sample.. I don't got that kind of money there crazy over here in Fresno.. I'm sure it's prolly cheaper somewhere els.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
What kinda oil waz it what was used

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Our collective pays a bulk fee to have all of our medicine tested. It is normally $100-200 depending on what type of testing you want done. SC Laboratories are really on point and coming up right now. You can check out their lab on YouTube or on WeedMaps. This batch was made with 2 lbs of Green Crack bottoms, 1 lb per tube. Butane extraction, 7 cans of vector per tube. 30 hour double boil @ 175 degrees. 145grams finished.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice - thx for the info - 100 bux seems to be the going rate for just the thc testing

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

This is 270g still has 10 hr left to purge. My most recent batch.

IMAG0414
S

ScrOGer

Mendo.... ANy pics of the finished product? Also, what about the method? We are all excited to see. potent stuff there, bro. I guess Sonoma doesnt have the COMA, anymore. it's in Mendo. lol

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

Finished product. It doesn't look all that fancy... Just looks like poo. :)

Travis 042
freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
70% hell yes

$100.00 bucks aint bad for lab test of your dank (they do test weed too and dry sift hash ?)

I can write in black marker on bags what % it is its all about sales LMAO

no but really who wouldnt pay $100 bucks to see what their badest danks potency is sign me up :nod

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

1.5in x 4feet. I can fit up to 550 grams in there depending on how dry it is.

D

DazedNconfussed

1.5in x 4feet. I can fit up to 550 grams in there depending on how dry it is.

I run a 1' long tube and its 1" in diameter and im lucky to get 13-14 grams in there....but thats well trimmed popcorn buds lightly cut up....I cant belive you can get that much in there.....id be lucky to get 100 grams of bud in a pipe your size.

Do you gring your bud up alot? Also how hard do you pack it. It looks as if my calcs are right you get 1 gram of oil from 6 grams of bud. Thats killer...it would take me twice that to get a gram from my og kush.

Great Job on the 70%....higher then most the oils i see out here in sac.

Top Bottom