Finally got sick of it.

• Thread starter MightyStoner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MightyStoner

Im done getting ripped off....or so I thought. I am tired of paying exorbitant amounts of money on taking my medication. I figure the only way around it is to grow my own. Got everything I needed to get my enviro proper and ordered some seeds. Seeds were shit. First step into my own crop and I get screwed again. Oh well try with bagseed for now till I get some more seed funds I guess.

So that's why Im here cause I am sick of being ripped off.

Primo site guys!

M

MightyStoner

I will be medical soon(come on legislators vote on the damn bill already its been months) hopefully. I got a couple colored seed packs from green house and got the screwed. Only a few germed but they were either males or couldnt find a grip and died. Apparently that happens alot with that company wish I knew sooner.

I need to get a seed budget again before I can start looking at my options.(I dont want to tease myself)

L

Lost

Try the Cali Connection Pre 98 bubba. You will not be dissappointed!

R

redog

Hey Mighty Stoner,welcome

I hate getting ripped off too.I am a total pessimist and was very skeptical here also.Had a ton of questions I wanted to ask the head honcho here and I think he got tired of all of them but in the end I reluctantly placed my order,did as he asked,and my goodies were here faster then FedEx.
You found a good home.The Farm rocks.

T

tribeca

MightyStoner, glad to have you around.If I were you, I would research any strain I plan on buying.Read others smoke reports whether here or abroad.Dont jump on any bandwagons without doing a proper search.Great to have you and I hope you enjoy.

E

easypleasie

Really sucks you had some bad luck with your first round. And nothing wrong with growing out some bag seeds to start things off. It's good practice so when you get good genetics, you'll be a step ahead. Stick around here at the farm and you won't be disappointed. A lot of good peeps here.

D

drsnizz

get seeds here man ...pender has given me many from this site thats why im here........great pic triibeca,,,,fear the walken

S

sativablast

welcome the plants will offer yu therapy just growing,
and do yurself a favor get something from Mr Nice
seeds here at the bay, not the cheapest but yu be getting
original gear thats stood the test of time.

Top Bottom