Finally Hit The Big Leagues 1.5 plus GPW

• Thread starter darkpink
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
1.5 gpw is easily possible using a large number of plants, within a perfectly controlled environment. Strain>environment>grower experience>nutes. Lets all wait for the pictures. I know uk growers that achieve this!

G81

using a 400 and a 600 watt light?

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

using a 400 and a 600 watt light?

Interested in your response motherlode. Im going to try an hit at least .8g per watt with a 400watt my next run, lots of plants, small veg time, nice soil bed.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Interested in your response motherlode. Im going to try an hit at least .8g per watt with a 400watt my next run, lots of plants, small veg time, nice soil bed.

my garden light was a 400 watt mh from 84 to 91

best I ever hit with that a bit over was 12 ounces - so .8 I know is totally doable

1.5 PLUS is a long way off .8

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

my garden light was a 400 watt mh from 84 to 91

best I ever hit with that a bit over was 12 ounces - so .8 I know is totally doable

1.5 PLUS is a long way off .8

Feel you, feel you. We all gotta start somewhere right? I plan on moving up to a 1k before next summer though. This 400watter setup is borrowed from a good homie.

I wonder if i could do 1g per wat with a 400...40 plants, same strain, 5 days veg from clone. looking to do this with the 13dawgs i have, after finding a nice pheno.

Sorry to thread jack...Cant wait for some pics!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Feel you, feel you. We all gotta start somewhere right? I plan on moving up to a 1k before next summer though. This 400watter setup is borrowed from a good homie.

I wonder if i could do 1g per wat with a 400...40 plants, same strain, 5 days veg from clone. looking to do this with the 13dawgs i have, after finding a nice pheno.

Sorry to thread jack...Cant wait for some pics!

I bet you could come close - when I was doing my little 400 closet grow I didnt know about shit like SoG - was doing medium sized plants in 5 gal buckets

400's just have shit penetration

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

I bet you could come close - when I was doing my little 400 closet grow I didnt about shit like SoG - was doing medium sized plants in 5 gal buckets

400's just have shit penetration

The penetration is why Id stray away from bushes in the 5gallon smarties...I'm feeling like if I keep my ladies small, top twice, maybe four times, and let em go under a trellis, shit will pop off how im thinking it will. The bed will is around 3.5ftx3ft under a 400watt in a 4x2 sun hut. 13Dawgs2 f1's.

Thanks for your info ML, really appreciated!

xrob415x

xrob415x

1.5 GPW? WOW I need to see pics for that. without pics you might as well say you got 10 GPW..:)

S

SofaKingHigh

Fuck the haters. I got dat 2gpw all day long fam.

Pic is proof yo.

garden.thumbnail.jpg

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
:character0050:Hell yeah Sofa! Looks like a bumper harvest there!!

nuttso

nuttso

jackmayoffer hit the magic 2gpw. i know of people yielding with atomix 1kg per 600w. Coco is a very good medium. with the right strain, environment, veg, topping, supercropping, lollipopping and nutes you can achive this easy. And you need several light sources 4 x 600 will outyield 2x600 in gpw.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
2.5lb/light or 2.5 gpw ha.????
Lets see 20 x1000 =20,000- watts 2.5 a light =50 x 448 =22,400..I have seen lot of rooms most average 1 per some 1.25 per light..But there are 2 other people that I know that hit 2 to 2.5 a light with strains like the White and Whte Fire.. With Super Silver and Blue Dream I have seen them hit 3 a light..i have also seen 30 light rooms yield 10 pounds..:sweating You really have to be on top of your game and not High as fuck chasing your tale all day its hard but you have to burn once all the work is done.. I tell everyone that grows work smarter not harder..Make a long check list of things that need to be done Daily IE.. cleaning, Weekly Foliar spraying, Nute Change outs, Cuttings, etc...And if everything is not checked then your not going to come close to hitting those #'s....And many people get stuck on 2 per light its stupid most strains will never come close to that you should be happy at 1 per light...I had several pms where people said they where first time growers and if they did not hit 2 per lightthey where going to lose there grow and there house and they needed to know how...Its crazy how people think that those # can be hit with the basics....It takes ALOT of hard work and everything has to go perfect and the odds are against you...JACK
smash it jack!

bIG uPS TRUEGRIT...:ninja

Venom818

Venom818

Lets see 20 x1000 =20,000- watts 2.5 a light =50 x 448 =22,400..I have seen lot of rooms most average 1 per some 1.25 per light..But there are 2 other people that I know that hit 2 to 2.5 a light with strains like the White and Whte Fire.. With Super Silver and Blue Dream I have seen them hit 3 a light..i have also seen 30 light rooms yield 10 pounds..:sweating You really have to be on top of your game and not High as fuck chasing your tale all day its hard but you have to burn once all the work is done.. I tell everyone that grows work smarter not harder..Make a long check list of things that need to be done Daily IE.. cleaning, Weekly Foliar spraying, Nute Change outs, Cuttings, etc...And if everything is not checked then your not going to come close to hitting those #'s....And many people get stuck on 2 per light its stupid most strains will never come close to that you should be happy at 1 per light...I had several pms where people said they where first time growers and if they did not hit 2 per lightthey where going to lose there grow and there house and they needed to know how...Its crazy how people think that those # can be hit with the basics....It takes ALOT of hard work and everything has to go perfect and the odds are against you...JACK

bIG uPS TRUEGRIT...:ninja

nice bro last run hit 2lb 4ounces with 1k this run hit 2lb 50grams but had to cut earlier cause some shit popped off.big ups to the homie grow master wouldn't be hitting these #'s if it wasn't for him

you kill shit to bro nice job

devilrays

devilrays

just sick Jack...:cool0041:

jack and all the pros in here = my motivation!!

M

mrbong73

1.5grams x 1000watts=1500grams. divided by 448 (grams in a pound) =3.3lbs per light.

That'd be nice.

Top Bottom