Finally Honest Guys True Genetics Guys Are The Real Deal

• Thread starter puregrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
puregrow

puregrow

@puregrow , thanks man, yeah you got my interest that's for sure. You guys need to vend here...any mention of real skunks and you get some serious attention . Keep me updated fellas !

For sure smokey will keep you guys in the loop take care brother

kds710

kds710

Closest thing I have to a real deal skunk the kind that almost offends the nose of a non-smoker with that extreme lingering skunk odour that stays on you after you take your double or triple bagged 20 bag out of your pocket is @Motarebel's ortega x super skunk x deep chunk . Always always on the hunt for that true skunk

puregrow

puregrow

Hey KDS thanks for the thread bro matt and Tom own and run a seed co I'm doing a grow report hoping to finish the first part by the week end.
Its on a strain that They created called sour patch kush. The report is from seed to sex then clone to flower.
Its really amazing when you find TRUE GENETICS.. Matt also sent me kimbo kush I did a comparison to another seed banks that we will leave anonymous the pictures are 2 kimbo kush check out the difference AMAZING.....A little pre game though for you I'm going to attach a few pictures but check back by the weekend brother I should have it done just been really busy opening up new warehouse grow stuff is crazy I don't have time in the day. What these guys are doing is back crossing to the original genetic I mean there must be God I can't even imagine to pick a number of the seed companies out there but for a example White Widow I grew that for 10 years and super Silver Haze nevels super Silver Haze to be exact and Matt with his extensive research brings back the jeans of the original White Widow the day it came out they have a very bright future we spent $6,400 on 27 different varieties of clones that we bought from a reputable source to of the 27 were with they said they were so all of that time money wasted it was unreal thanks again for the post brother any info on your strains I'll make sure I pass this on to Matt and Tom they'll probably even see it on here thanks again KDS stay well my friend kimbo kush from anonymous seed company on left Kimbo Kush from Matt and Tom on right RIGHT ON GUYS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK........ the last 2 pics are a sneak preview of sour patch kush even the ladybugs love the sour patch kush :)
20150716 145452
20150709 181320
20150708 091514
20150625 125001

Top Bottom