finally juiced cannabis

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

These are extra seeds, they arent anything special, just got a ton one year from a plant so i use these yearly to make hash/edibles, etc..... so my outdoor plants started to show their sex, finally, and i got a few males. the first 5 sexed female, then went on to crush 7 straight males, only 1 left to sex. so instead of compost i decided to juice em. now everything ive read says to juice buds and fan leaves and sometimes the stalk. since they are vegging males im using mostly fan leaves. i tried the stalk and some smaller stems but it seemed to bog down my juicer so im sticking with fans (its the fiber in the stalk..... incredibly strong) my wife took what little bit was in the shot glass and felt less inflamed/swollen after a few minutes. so i moved all the male plants to the garage and just keep cutting off leaves as we juice. i just add it to the mix :) so far ive noticed it gives me a little zing (buzzed feeling) for about 2 seconds after i drink it. maybe its in my head, probably :) anyways heres some pics

the donor: a lanky blue dream. no matter how or where i grow it, it just keeps stretching. usually my hash plant, now will be our juicing plant. CGK theres your 4 footer in a 1gal pot :)
Finally juiced cannabis 2

stalks, next time these will be composted or used as stakes.
Finally juiced cannabis 5

smaller branches
Finally juiced cannabis 4

fan leaves
Finally juiced cannabis 3

and now......... wa wa :(
Finally juiced cannabis 6
Finally juiced cannabis 7
Finally juiced cannabis

as you can see, you need a ton of product to get anything. im sure when there is buds there will be more juice. as for now, we just keep using it along side of stuff. i forgot about a few fruits in the fridge so we had ourselves a smorgasbord. i use about 50 leaves per juice, 25 for her 25 for me. im not noticing to much different, my feet dont hurt as much after work though
Finally juiced cannabis 9
Finally juiced cannabis 8

Camdawg

Camdawg

I just heard about this a week ago won't get you high but is good for your system

Top Bottom