finally jumped on the Pisces train. CD's all out Pisces thread.

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

my order just came in today, well part of it, i should have 2 packs of uberdawg and socal master kush coming in next week sometime.
don't know what im going to start with, but if anyone is familiar with what you see feel free to leave your suggestions. they will definitely be taking into consideration.
thanks in advance.

Img 2396   copy

619ster

619ster

Taking my seat now! Can't wait to see the PK-91. I seen it up for a min when they were released. Thought they woulda went alot faster. I was so tempted to grab a pack lol. And Motorbreath gets great reviews from anyone I've heard has tried it. Good luck with 'em bro! I doubt you'll need to pop many to find something nice. How many you popping?

catdaddy

catdaddy

Taking my seat now! Can't wait to see the PK-91. I seen it up for a min when they were released. Thought they woulda went alot faster. I was so tempted to grab a pack lol. And Motorbreath gets great reviews from anyone I've heard has tried it. Good luck with 'em bro! I doubt you'll need to pop many to find something nice. How many you popping?

really wasn't sure. tbh i wasn't expecting to receive them this quick. initially i made reservations for bodhi's black triangle and headtrip, but being that these are here now i am going to do just the head trip and 1 of pisces depending on the info i could dig up with the most feedback.
even though they're fems i think i am going to just do 2 x's at a time instead of multiple x's with many different needs. that shit really requires a lot of work.
being that you're the only one to comment, i might just take your suggestion and pop the pk-91's

619ster

619ster

Once you get your feeding down things should be much easier to deal with multiple x's. Especially in veg. Flower things start to get a little diverse, but still nothing a good dialed in nutrient or soil can't handle. Although I know how critical you like to be, so maybe experimenting with mayhem isn't quite in your plans LOL. I'm giving myself the biggest challenge I've given myself thus far, I have my flower room emptying up space over the next couple weeks and nothing in my stable big enough to flower for at least a few weeks. So I decided to pop about 10 of my Tude freebies and let them go 12/12 from seed while I veg out my FIRE strains and sift out males and such. Should get quite hectic for me lol. But I've been having such an easy time keeping things healthy with Dyna Gro Foliage Pro, I decided to really put it to the test. I would never do this with Lucas Formula which is what I used to use, and worked great for most strains but not all. Haven't had one prob with Foliage Pro thus far.

619ster

619ster

LOL everybody thinks foliar feeding when I say Foliage Pro. Foliage Pro is a base nute from Dyna Gro. Not a Bloom or Veg, but it seems to cater more to a veg NPK ratio if going by that. The NPK is 9-3-6, which breaks down to 3-1-2. I've seen and read alot about how folks was killin it with Jack's Hydro + Cal Nit, and the ratios folks was hitting was 3-1-4. I grow in coco so 3-1-2 is a bit better for that IMO, but if going for the 3-1-4 ratio just add a bit of Pro-Tekt (pottasium silicate). Yes I run that through veg and flower all the way. Only thing I add is some cal-mag sometimes, or Epsom Salts. Never had more flawless looking leaves throughout my grows, and that's with multiple strains (at least 4-6 going at any given time).

619ster

619ster

Never tried the veg or the bloom at all. Been Foliage Pro since I tried it. Was gonna grab the Bloom but decided to use Foliage Pro all the way to copy the Jack's users using that all the way. To my surprise things went exceptionally well. So I stuck with it. Although I do use CNS-17 Bloom at times. But only because I have it. I like the NPK ratio on CNS better than Dyna Gro. Although I may never need to buy any bloom again, since I like the Foliage Pro so much.

blazer

blazer

Uber dawg and the pk-91 sound like some awesome crosses would be my pick,that rom dawg and motorbreath should be great also, did some rom hazes that were amazing, good luck with whatever you decide jimmy putting some flame outhere,will be watching this one.

A

A-Roe

Good to see your on board i still got about 2 -3 weeks before i pop mine, wish I had the uber dawg. Im pertty sure that the romdawg is fire, I had to chop a 6 weeks both runs over the summer due to mites (reason I'm moving and starting over). Ill have 3-Kush Inc.s,3-Motorbreaths,3-Pk-91s,and 3-SFVxChem 91s going.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Uber dawg and the pk-91 sound like some awesome crosses would be my pick,that rom dawg and motorbreath should be great also, did some rom hazes that were amazing, good luck with whatever you decide jimmy putting some flame outhere,will be watching this one.
hey Blazer thanks for stopping by. it seems like pk-91 and uberdawg is the way to go, so at you guys recommendations im going to pot 2 of each for now. putting 2 pk-91's to germ as we speak and will do the same with the uberdawgs when they arrive.
rom haze was my one of my first choices but couldn't find any reports on high and yield. you're making feel like i need to jump on these as well. are these highly recommended? good vibes to you and yours.

Nice lineup catdaddy! Good luck with the grow. I missed the drop when I was fishing or that motorbreath would be mine!
hope i could put on as good of a show as all you guys are putting on now, so the luck is definitely going to be needed. much thanks for it. good vibes to you and your search for the some motorbreath.

Good to see your on board i still got about 2 -3 weeks before i pop mine, wish I had the uber dawg. Im pertty sure that the romdawg is fire, I had to chop a 6 weeks both runs over the summer due to mites (reason I'm moving and starting over). Ill have 3-Kush Inc.s,3-Motorbreaths,3-Pk-91s,and 3-SFVxChem 91s going.
yes sir, i've been eyeing Pisces gear for some time now, wish i could have jumped on his earlier release as well.
damn sorry to here of such a loss, i actually been through your threads but never commented, so i am aware of it. hope your doing much better with the mb's, pk-91's and sfvxchem91 and good vibes to you and your grow area.
thanks for stopping by and send link to your new log, if you got one.

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
hey Blazer thanks for stopping by. it seems like pk-91 and uberdawg is the way to go, so at you guys recommendations im going to pot 2 of each for now. putting 2 pk-91's to germ as we speak and will do the same with the uberdawgs when they arrive.
rom haze was my one of my first choices but couldn't find any reports on high and yield. you're making feel like i need to jump on these as well. are these highly recommended? good vibes to you and yours.

hope i could put on as good of a show as all you guys are putting on now, so the luck is definitely going to be needed. much thanks for it. good vibes to you and your search for the some motorbreath.

yes sir, i've been eyeing Pisces gear for some time now, wish i could have jumped on his earlier release as well.
damn sorry to here of such a loss, i actually been through your threads but never commented, so i am aware of it. hope your doing much better with the mb's, pk-91's and sfvxchem91 and good vibes to you and your grow area.
thanks for stopping by and send link to your new log, if you got one.
Did the same about a week ago.. If you got room I highly suggest you pop some MotorBreath with them, she's a bad Biatch!..

sdgrower

sdgrower

Your seed selection never ceases to amaze. I don't think you could go wrong with any of those. I recommend you pop a few of the so-cal master's when you get them. IME better than any other bubba out there.
Looking forward to the show!

catdaddy

catdaddy

Your seed selection never ceases to amaze. I don't think you could go wrong with any of those. I recommend you pop a few of the so-cal master's when you get them. IME better than any other bubba out there.
Looking forward to the show!
SD, what's man? being that you highly recommend them, i will definitely put some up to germ when they reach my hands. thanks for the insight.

hells yeah motorbreath. all of em im sure will be killers though
yeah that's what i've been hearing, esp the motorbreath. thanks for the contribution DB

Did the same about a week ago.. If you got room I highly suggest you pop some MotorBreath with them, she's a bad Biatch!..
lol, i feel you, i had intentions on cracking the chemical kush but once i seen pk 91, motorbreath, and uberdawg relisted i was back to square 1. thanks for your input.

Top Bottom