Finally Made A Profile U Guys Are Legit

• Thread starter GalixSeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GalixSeed

GalixSeed

Iv been growing fine cannabis for a long long time. Almost as long as live been alive i got my 215 when i was 14 no joke one of the first. all i know is buds they saved my life and i can tell every one on here is f***ing awsome iv been reading a lot on here just for fun to see what peole are saying and im love love love love looving it. I know im a new bee on here butin life not so much so if i can help let me know so we can keep the chron in the air PEACE............LOVE ALL

GalixSeed

GalixSeed

Thank you broda:D .... anger is weakness but anyway oh yeah im really liking the people on here everyones awsome so much love here this is what its all about.Peace love and yaba daba and may ur buds grow so big do they tuch the moon and stick:rolleyes:

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Welcome to the greatest Grow on Planet earth,
Born of parents from the Hippy Yuppy Esra and a Graduate of Lifes up and downs
Its the Farm that Gave this Ol Man a 2nd chance at a Better way to Live.
May your Garden Be green and Your Budz forever Flower.
Super Grow Vibes
Flyin J

GalixSeed

GalixSeed

Thank you flying j kindness go's miles you are a kind solder fighting for the kind bud i truly hope u prosper. And may ur buds grow so fat u have to mashaty ur way though and so sticky u get suck first swing:D Austoned-GalixSeed

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Diggin the Vibes
Come check out @Tnelz Thread where every one shares what ever
The Guys here and the Ladies are some Great Growers with a few min under there Belt.
Some are Mota fanz Some are Loompa Fans and Divine Genetics always.
But no mater who are Fav Breeders and Grows are we all come together for a common goal, That is to Make
the World Green and build a unstoppable revolution of Friendships.
Now lets see That Grow Room Bro
LoL Respect and good Vibes
FlyJ

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Welcome! Glad to have you here man. This is by far one of the best forums I've ever been on and I've been around the works on pot forums haha. Always chill vibes and so much in depth information. This place is really an incredibly valuable resource. Hope to see you around!

One Love,
tobh

Tnelz

Tnelz

Welcome bro. What's up to everyone else. Always welcome a fellow grower. Of said grower has some wisdom or life lessons to share I'd like to know him. Please stop by the whatever thread. Lots of good people great growers information and general conversation. Truly a thread about whatever . hope to c u there. Peace and good vibes to all of you!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I know when I started on the threads it was like someone opened a door to a new world,
I have always enjoyed My Herb But to have so meny in such a place
seriously I don't know any type industry that shares and exchanges operating procedures as much as the Herbal Ag.
The Farm makes what use to be in the Dark a Bright Place in the sun or under it as in this case.
Peace and,
again Welcome
When you post images here they become a piece of Modern Art. and The farm is the Gallery.
FlyJ

Top Bottom