Finally taken the plunge.

• Thread starter GanjaAL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Been floating around a few boards before I settled here to call home. I am a vet who is having a heck of a time with a messed up back and knee's. It was worth it though to serve my country. Got together with a few friends to start up a private collective (20 members so far) and so finally here I am. Took a while to get started as I feel like the red hen... I put everything together while everyone had things to do...LOL. No matter. Put together a nice 4 light enclosed room with a mini-split and am going to give the UC system a try. The clone/momma room is itybitty but enclosed as well. Hopefully will post some pictures soon and as this is my first grow... any and all input would greatly be appreciated.

see everyone around the farm.

H

HouseChron

GanjaAL,
Welcome to the Farm. Plenty of helpful information and people on this site. Message me when you get the Grow Journal going.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Good luck with the UC grow, and welcome to the Farm!

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Thanks brother... It is pretty chill around here. Some of the other sites have to many kiddies and trash talkers. I find for the most part... everyone gets along and gives each other a little space if it gets heated.

Top Bottom