Finally......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackBart

BlackBart

I really couldn't tell you kuntjoose . Haven't had the pleasure to make some bubble with it yet but I'll let you know .

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

I dunno if you have checked this out yet but def worth a look if ur working with it.
Also here is the link to the purple hash. Looks phenomenal. But i guess if u got it from Ace/Cannabiogen than u might get some purple hash outta it.
Were u able to scoop up some of the S1's they released or wut?

winta

winta

i know all kinds of fire gonna come out of yall! :party0044:

Motarebel

Motarebel

Here's what i'm working on-
BubbaYum F2's- pre-98 bubba x yumbolt
more Herijuana
more Romulan x Herijuana
Rockymountainhigh F2's - Mikado x Colorado Green Bud
Romulan Bx-1 using a male Rombolt (romulan x yumbolt)
UBC Chemo hybrid
Killa queen IBL
Herijuana x Petrolia Headstash
A project with MatthewRiot using his Clockwork Orange
Got 3 different OG's rooting- XXX,Diablo and Sac#3(purple OG kush)
Chemdog #4,Chemdog D D
ECSD
Chocolate Diesel- Santasmoke made these back in the CW days and i loved it,now she's coming back.

That'll keep me busy for a while.

Kuntjoose

Kuntjoose

holy shit mota comin with the flames!!!! Definantly goona have to mark me down for somo the Rockymoutainhigh f2's. Also did i read somewhere some1 from the Blazing Pistileros workin with a Pacific G13 cross?

C

CAPO

Sounds like a well rounded breeding program, Mota!
Care to break down what the Chocolate Deisel is?

:passingjoint:

winta

winta

i was wondering the same thing capo lol sounds like fire :clapping! that ubc chemo should be nuts :)

Sounds like a well rounded breeding program, Mota!
Care to break down what the Chocolate Deisel is?

:passingjoint:

M

MASSES 420KING

that herijuana x romulan sounds likes its gonna knock some heads off i missed the name contest but heres a couple more space junkie or hairy-romulan just a couple though thats it i cant wait for thew release date

BlackBart

BlackBart

Hey Mot good to read you bro . You been a busy beaver HE HE ! All sound good . Especially interested in the Chemo bro .... very few have the real deal. I'll be in touch :smiley_joint:

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

If Mota doesn't mind , I'll answer the Chocolate Diesel question. The original seeds came from Cbay back around 2003-4. It was , if memory serves me correct it is Chocolate Trip( Dutch Flowers) x Sour Diesel V1.5 ( Rezzie) . I grew out a pack & selected a stinky girl that carries a nice wallop. Skitty the cat grew out a pack & selected a different pheno. The one I selected is a light yielder , but tends to share all her good traits with her offspring. Here's a pic of the finished product. I have both cuts ( mine & Skitty's) & it will be nice to see Mota working with these girls.

Choco D 001 edited
Choco D 004 edited
Choco D 008
Choco D resize
C

CAPO

No shit....THE Chocolate Trip? Texas Kid is still talking up the Chocolate Trip...those pictures are ridiculous...almost gives me a buzz just looking at them.:cool

Mota...bring it on brother!!!:420::smiley_joint:

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

I guess I shouldn't kiss & tell , but some of us old timers have the Chocolate Trip cut too. Dutch Flowers only sold one pack that I know of & Katsu paid big dollars for it. I dropped out of the bidding war at $800 & I think he paid $1200 for it. Then he shared it with lots of folks. What a great guy. Mota has always been a great guy & deserves a shot at working with these girls.

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

I also think Black Bart is an excellent choice . Hiya Bart !! You won't know me by this handle , but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out who I am.

Motarebel

Motarebel

It's simply amaizing the generousity that peeps like Teddy have,it's enough to choke a person up.

Indica Jones

Indica Jones

Yeah ,Choco D was the only good thing that came out of Santacam. Glad to hear your bringing it back.

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Yeah , Scamasmoke got me for a few hundred $ with the promise of more Choco D seeds before he fell off the planet . No biggie. I picked up the original Choco D seeds for $35-40 at cbay if I remember correctly. Near the end his crackhead side really was showing through. Choco D is still a crowd favorite in these parts. Who better than Mota to work with this line?

420king-spaded

does any one know the lineages of mikado and colorado green bud

Motarebel

Motarebel

does any one know the lineages of mikado and colorado green bud

Mikado is from the Federation seed co., Breeder Steve worked for the Federation and said it was his original Sweet Tooth. It has very dense buds that smell of strawberries,very strong stone too. Done in 56 days of 12/12 and will turn purple if temps are right.

The CGB is an old Colarado strain held by a biker,my bro made the cross so i've never acually seen the CGB.

420king-spaded

mota masses wants me to let you know and every one else who reads this that you are the most generous breeder that he has ever come across he says you hooked him up and that he is very thankful and grateful also 75 more are going out on friday he says you will know what that means and also thank you for the quick response do you have any idea of what the total 12/12 should be running at from first day of 12/12 to harvest or do you want him to use the trich technique and report back [ronnie tribute strain]

Gooeybreeder

Gooeybreeder

Wishing you the best of luck and looking forward to your success!

Keep on doin what ya do bro. Can't wait to see what you come out with next!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom