Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenHouser

GreenHouser

So I figured I'd let the cat out the bag so to speak, I met up with srenots at his house las week, dudes cool an all, but holy sheet he need to come into 2017 with the rest of us, lmao I managed to snap a pic of his "entertainment center". Lmao I bolted before he showed me his delorean an his record collection! Ha ha

Screenshot 20170908 195106
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

So I figured I'd let the cat out the bag so to speak, I met up with srenots at his house las week, dudes cool an all, but holy sheet he need to come into 2017 with the rest of us, lmao I managed to snap a pic of his "entertainment center". Lmao I bolted before he showed me his delorean an his record collection! Ha ha
what the vhs,,i have one too and tapes ,also a record collection,what you saying,lmao

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

Bin this thread. My nans shopping list is more relevant to grow diaries than this. Videos of Joe Bonedhismaster, come on guys. We are a community of growers with a common goal to share ideas and grow the best bud we can. Having thousands of replies chatting shit is pushing genuine diaries down the list that may genuinely help somebody, but they missed it coz this garbage pushed it down the pecking order.

If ya wanna talk about irrelevant shit, fuck off to Facebook with all the other dick heads.

Rant over

Srenots

Srenots

Bin this thread. My nans shopping list is more relevant to grow diaries than this. Videos of Joe Bonedhismaster, come on guys. We are a community of growers with a common goal to share ideas and grow the best bud we can. Having thousands of replies chatting shit is pushing genuine diaries down the list that may genuinely help somebody, but they missed it coz this garbage pushed it down the pecking order.

If ya wanna talk about irrelevant shit, fuck off to Facebook with all the other dick heads.

Rant over

lol

Butthurt

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

Wow haha. Screenshots of sarcastic remarks, created by a keyboard warrior to be used by other keyboard warriors aka pussys. It's not that I think I'm better or above anybody. It's you who thinks that as demonstrated by your silly screen shot. I'm completely correct in what I said, if ya not here to help then you become a hindrance. If you had any respect for the people on here tryin to learn or share ideas you'd delete your useless thread. It ran it's course 3500 comments ago. Don't be a dick

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Guess the search tab don't work for you.

Rant over

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Rant over
seems the salvation army got lost ,what kinda herb you on young man,,in this thread we dont lace are dope,we grow the good stuff,,think your looking for the antifa community,aint here see ya,give nan a holler for us

Latest posts

Top Bottom