Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Oh there's plenty of bite marks out of leafs,specs here an there, ain't gonna win no beauty contest fer sure but that what I'm after, is as free growing as I could get it. Both free in care an cost. Smoke some, blast some, laugh lots, all good...
never have seen any outdoor plant not chewed up myself,,just comes with the game,,them grass hoppers and catapillars gonna get some,lmao,like i said lots of bugs and most eat the ones we really dont want,leave the buds alone and get high on the leaves for there work,all good,lmao everybody gets paid,lmao and free is the best

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Indoor is more obtainable, outdoor is more sustainable. IMO
completly agree,yes i do,let this shit come legal here and you see some new trees on my place,,jumpincactus posted a thread this morning about a drug seize,,7.9 million worth,,guess what im a hunter and i recognize them woods they found it,,thats were i hunt every year,lmao,funny as hell to ,they walked right up on the dude,he took off threw the woods and they never found him,,so he be a hunter too,pays off when you know your woods,lmao reason i know were he growing is the fan leaf bush behind him ,only grows in one forest lot there,the rest is straight up irratating pine trees

jipp

jipp

so i have this vision of your real entertainment center mr rocket man :p

how is everyone today anyhow?

also the other night there was a light on the top of the superstition mountains.. another UFO but i notice this shit. hah. could of been reflection off glass of a camera if i was being paranoid. hah.

to me it looked like a star just floating in the wrong spot.. random shit i tell ya :P

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so i have this vision of your real entertainment center mr rocket man :p

how is everyone today anyhow?

also the other night there was a light on the top of the superstition mountains.. another UFO but i notice this shit. hah. could of been reflection off glass of a camera if i was being paranoid. hah.

to me it looked like a star just floating in the wrong spot.. random shit i tell ya :p
been there spooky as hell,in the desert was a marine sniper playing around,lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom