Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

keep rockin
damn sight to see all these little bucks shoving each other around,,last 2 rubbed off there velvet today,the 2 sparring in back yard right now are spikes,this years bucks 1 has 2in long spikes ,giving a 3 point hell,,cant get um in the head,the little shit stick them sharp ass spikes in his chest and ribs,,my 2 big boys just watching them go at it,,and they think there big boys now,lmao,,these damn deer know how to use a slot machine,ya,i dont even have to feed them if i dont want too,shit they go to feeder and lick the wheel around and get um a mess of corn,spoiled bastards,lol crooked foot,the stud ,he waits to about a hour after dark,i shine my light at feeder ,his ass under there eating the shit out the corn,damn he probally runs 275 lbs this year

Srenots

Srenots

Hypercherrypie10317

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

mama wasnt happy with one the girls,so gonna clone her tomorrow and put in with your babies,gonna try 2 cuts off her,,i sure messed her up with cloning first time,got a nub on one side and a 9 in stalk on other,so clone and start over,damn rain again here ,you getting any of this,all last week except fri,sat sun and back at it again,glad i did the chop yesterday,lol

Top Bottom