Finally

• Thread starter Srenots
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

think it was Eco that posted it....saved and just watched , all good, we used to bury dead cows in the corn fields as well
nah aint putting meat in my compost,bring bugs you dont want,and them maggot flys ,you have to pick them out,they dont decompose,or mine didnt over a year over a year in a raised bed,and that scrap meat was cooked,never again that was some nasty shit,they burrow down threw the soil eat and die i guess,but i had a shit load of them in there,so bad i just made new soil for the box

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

like i said...in the corn fields haha
now eco uses that bokashi,that stuff not only takes the smell away,it eats it,seen a school in arizona with those practices and it works bro,kids get a education ,eat in a cafeteria were they grew the vegtables,cool little program,i would love to see this in every school and resturant,,see thats another kick here anyway,they put in bids and sell the scraps to hog farmers,thing is a low level feller like myself,i tried to raise some wild hogs,they never mated,but damn they could slang down some bread and donuts,hahahh,i use to buy a whole rack of day old pasteries and breads,15 bucks a rack,i cant even find a bread store here were im at now,them damn things wouldnt eat corn for shit,fresh ,sour,wet or dry,there tear some bread up,lmao but getting a supply from a school you had to be listed on a register,were they could tax the hell out of you end of year,the bokashi even is good for toilets ,shower drains ,takes the smell right gone,,and with all the reading i done on it,still aint doing no meat,wouldnt trouble brezze love to here me say that,lmao

Farmer P

Farmer P

trout as well..good sht for the garden

I buried my dog and planted a pine tree above it. It kicked ass. The dog was buried pretty deep like 4 feet so probably not too many critters, but when the roots reached it that tree jammed. I don't think I would ever put pig guts in my compost, but that guy has giant piles compared to mine so maybe it makes up for it.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I buried my dog and planted a pine tree above it. It kicked ass. The dog was buried pretty deep like 4 feet so probably not too many critters, but when the roots reached it that tree jammed. I don't think I would ever put pig guts in my compost, but that guy has giant piles compared to mine so maybe it makes up for it.
varmants are lazy,the cat has good fencing around the piles and stalls,my pile ha,i got a mama and about 6 little coons done found home here,aint happening ,they gonna love this years setup on the gardens ,lmao bastards,lol dont wont kill um done every thing to run um off,so extreme measures might be in order,lmao damn possum granny on the beverly hillbillies would love to cook running round out here too,this damn wild cat is homey with the damn coons,shit looked under my suki one night,1 huge coon 1 white lazy cat ,kicking it looking at light,hahahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

keep in mind we talkin outdoor in the fields.... not sure if that vid is talkin bout using for indoor...in fact no1 asked that that question... guessin its for his pastures dig?
yes he makes it and uses on his farm,said i raised um and know exacually what they been eating,that pile he standing on has 2 mature hogs that died in it,,he just dump chicken gut feather and bones for video shoot

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

good vid anyway....so hows evry1's babies rockin? couple weeks , waitin for beans
i spent 3 hrs this morning,total clean out and up,bleached every thing,gave the plants a captain jacks,feed humic and fulvic acid,kelp,barley malt,steel oats and oat bran,then rigged up a fan inside the tent,just as low as you can go,fresh air in,exhaust running about half,so far has brought temp up to 75,77 is my goal,lmao finally some humidity,been 1/4 mile visability all day and rain maybe enough to see a little rain in a guage,just checked plants they digging it

Top Bottom